Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Mining Level Guide

Apparently traph is level 56...surely he's using one of these macro things if he wasn't lying

I actually don't need that much time to mine. I found a trick that I don't think is a glitch or somethin :/

Quote Originally Posted by iDiZzY View Post
    Apparently traph is level 56...surely he's using one of these macro things if he wasn't lying
    Seeing how he doesn't have the third achievement in mining, I doubt this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by iDiZzY View Post
    There was one point where idiotism and allies attempted to change the currency in trading from shells to rocks. We mined for about two weeks straight and just gave up. Never did work out. But that's probably how it happened.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by PoeticFolly View Post
    There was one point where idiotism and allies attempted to change the currency in trading from shells to rocks. We mined for about two weeks straight and just gave up. Never did work out. But that's probably how it happened.
    I remember when we all started mining I had reached level 10 from that.. good times lol

Anyways it would take more than two weeks to reach level 56, Traph was probably lying to others

So I basically have about 8 weeks in summer hmm... If I start now maybe I can hit it at the end of summer!
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

I want to be a high level

i have 5th level and drilling one rock for 25 seconds

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

the thing is you have to look at how long it will take to reach a level where you can make money faster than any other job and once you hit that level how long will it take to make up the ground lost on how much you could have made doing other jobs for the same amount of time. so is the time spent really worth the reward?