Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New base idea.

New base idea.

So basically, I had an idea for a new base that could be added. Currently there is a little boat near a hut at the west of the north island. My idea is to change the wooden boat to a landing craft which takes you onto a beach which is the start of the base. You need to run up the beach ,where there is 2 fortified positions, and head into the fairly open area which has several trees and hedges for some cover. Then you progress onto a jungle area with plenty of trees and fallen trees as cover and head to a large bunker at the end which holds the flag.

The base is sort of like gz as it is a large base with several rooms and suits defender more than attacker. There will also be a route for base owners to reach the jungle area by cutting out a bit of the base.

What do you think?

hmmm thats brilliant! like the thought maybe make a map of the level's outline?

Banned
    Do we really need trees in base zones, this feels like part of Hunted event. Which basically what people think of 'Hunter Games'. Trees are involved, what's next? Zombies?

Well, it seems cool to me. And Zombies don't seem like that bad of an idea. Can I claim it?

Banned
    Zombies in a base is not what I meant. I was being sarcastic about it. No zombies should be in base zones. It's just a normal base for cop & gangsters.

I meant his idea was a good one ^_^ Ik you were being sarcastic about the zombies, I was too.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Do we really need trees in base zones, this feels like part of Hunted event. Which basically what people think of 'Hunter Games'. Trees are involved, what's next? Zombies?
    The trees have no use, they are sort of like decoration or a bit of cover like in gz. The idea is it is mainly an outside base.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    The trees have no use, they are sort of like decoration or a bit of cover like in gz. The idea is it is mainly an outside base.
    And then what? Treehouses as part of the base? Where it the entrance is in the door on the house?

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    And then what? Treehouses as part of the base? Where it the entrance is in the door on the house?
    You could add tree houses if you really want.
    Entrance to what? The actual base?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    You could add tree houses if you really want.
    Entrance to what? The actual base?
    Entrance to the inside base, where it all starts like GZ, or other regular bases.
    The breakable door, and you run to blah blah and blah to flag room.
    I suppose npc monkeys will throw bananas at you huh?