Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Logic about Jail

Logic about Jail

Hello Lilcuso here, Have you ever been jailed for 8 hours or 16 hours or 10000 hours. Why is that 8 hours take 300 hours to complete. The answer to this problem is here.

If i was jailed 8 hours for a reasonable charge then i would need to keep my Ios plugged in to a wall for 8 hours burning power and killing my battery. Staff should make jail a offline bann not a online bann.

This is a fire hazard. Player are forced to keep there devices on plugged in to any charger they own. Over time this will decrease battery life and make it so your device can only operate 10-3 minuites at a time.The fact of haveing this jail time method is risky. I never know when a fire could burn my whole house down because a silly game wants me to stay online or i cant play. Over charged devices have a high risk of a fire being arrupted.

This problem can easily be solved by switching it to Online time jail to Offline time jail. The timmer should keep going outside jail.

Now i think if this done applied the hour limmits should raise. I never have dont anything to be in this situation but i feel sorry for the people who get jailed for a dumb reason.

I was jailed 16 hours for Racism. Now any fool can take a picture when im mad and send it to a staff. It took me 5 days to get out.

#Offline Jail
    #Jail Has Rights To
    #Stay Safe

Well i agree with you about making jailing offline (at higher hours) but plugging your device into the wall is your decision. Nowhere does it advise you to do this. I assume they make it online because they encourage you to serve your time and stay online with your phone in your hand and not plugged to a wall
    I do things with stuff.

OreOs
    we do have a auto release
    Last edited by OreOs; 09-16-2014 at 11:11 PM.

I thought we had "Auto-Release on : " and it changes both sides off and online time the auto release takes longer than the online release thou
    Banana Bacon Burger Ken

Personally I support this jailing system, in the past when bans were used it was no punishment. People just did something else for however long whereas this system makes people think about it.

No jailing should not be like the ban sentence, the ban sentence doesn't seem like a punishment. You break the rules, you deal with the consequences.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

You would think people would learn within the first few warns, guess not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    No jailing should not be like the ban sentence, the ban sentence doesn't seem like a punishment. You break the rules, you deal with the consequences.

100% true
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

nwo
    SO many jail threads :O

Well just dont get jailed lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post

I havent been warned since late 2012. I go strait to jails now you tell me thats fair.