Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: When the next admin hiring:o?

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    if hey keep just hiring people out of nothing,how could we be possible get hired?
    They don't hire 'out of nothing' its via recommendations, and maybe soon enough they'll start with applications, and the reason players don't get told about this type of hiring is because its basically a secret, we recommend who we think is suitable for the role of Player Relations- if we tell people we're hiring off of recommendations every third pm would be 'Recommend me pls'.

Banned
    I sense favoritism in most recommendations.
    There wasn't any legit PR since 2013. They did fill up the form, but aren't 100% fit for this job.
    Their a joke, really. The 'help' is dead, just let everybody harass one another. If you think this is an insult to the game, think again. It's already been killed by the mobs.

nwo
    Youguys need to calm down, hosting doesn't even take like fifteen minutes of your time, that's if you host the quick events.......

Also I'm pretty sure you guys comITed a certain amount of time each day if you can't do it then that's sad cause I seen prs off for dayz..

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I sense favoritism in most recommendations.
    There wasn't any legit PR since 2013. They did fill up the form, but aren't 100% fit for this job.
    Their a joke, really. The 'help' is dead, just let everybody harass one another. If you think this is an insult to the game, think again. It's already been killed by the mobs.
    I totally see where you're coming from, I know some staff (won't be naming) have recommended people they're friends with.
    But when it comes to hiring via recommendations, the recommendees must get recommendations (obviously) and then fill out an application after they've been notified.
    I personally think hiring should be done old school and through filling out an application, this way everyone has a better chance.

Banned
    That's what I meant.
    Why was this recommendation even created? It's so much safer to fill up the form rather than asking your friend "do you wanna get recommended by me?".
    Of course their answers will be a straight Yes because who will turn down a dumb request?

That's what I meant.
    Why was this recommendation even created? It's so much safer to fill up the form rather than asking your friend "do you wanna get recommended by me?".
    Of course their answers will be a straight Yes because who will turn down a dumb request?
    The only thing I can see it existing is because if you know the person, and they're a "good" one in the game, it's easier. Sending out applications and reading each one, of people you don't know, it's harder because once they're hired their application seems sweetened up. They get fired in a week or so and you lose a "volunteer". I have to say that both ways are still possible of getting people fired early.

This was just me, but I wasn't told I was recommended last year. I was told right before I was given an application to fill out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Banned
    Any PR who gets fired has the same exact reasons behind it.
    There has never been one who did something so bad to the game that he/she was globally jailed.
    It depends on what kind of requirements they lack in.

The 3 basic requirements of being an admin(any role):
    –Maturity
    –Knowledge
    –Age

If you lie about your age, you're instantly fired. Staffs do NOT hire/recommend somebody who's under 13(it was 13, not 14).
    The new PRs now are insanely redundant. I have never seen them take any serious actions when somebody is harassing me through a PM. Nothing was done. I don't care if they tell me "we've received an umpteen of PMs everyday, sorry for not replying to yours." crap. I'll bet that they are probably ignoring most important PMs just to roam around the streets and do nothing.
    I can assure you many of us who started in 2010-2011 are not satisfied with the new players being who started in 2013-2014 to be hired. They lack of knowledge and wants to be PR. Why? Because there's so much God-Like powers that they can use against their enemies/friends for fun. And when it comes to seriousness, who's there to help them out if they don't bother reading the entire rule book.

I'm blaming on how the economy works nowadays. Kids becoming stuck-up jerks. People acting like their better than others just because of stats and items in one's account. Admins favor powers on staff acc more than helping out the game's forum.
    Due to ALL complains given, the game needs to step up and stop with the random favoritism in the atmosphere.
    Sickens me a far lot of times.

There has never been one who did something so bad to the game that he/she was globally jailed.

–Maturity
    –Knowledge
    –Age

If you lie about your age, you're instantly fired. Staffs do NOT hire/recommend somebody who's under 13(it was 13, not 14).
    The new PRs now are insanely redundant. I have never seen them take any serious actions when somebody is harassing me through a PM. Nothing was done. I don't care if they tell me "we've received an umpteen of PMs everyday, sorry for not replying to yours." crap. I'll bet that they are probably ignoring most important PMs just to roam around the streets and do nothing.
    I can assure you many of us who started in 2010-2011 are not satisfied with the new players being who started in 2013-2014 to be hired. They lack of knowledge and wants to be PR. Why? Because there's so much God-Like powers that they can use against their enemies/friends for fun. And when it comes to seriousness, who's there to help them out if they don't bother reading the entire rule book.

I'm blaming on how the economy works nowadays. Kids becoming stuck-up jerks. People acting like their better than others just because of stats and items in one's account. Admins favor powers on staff acc more than helping out the game's forum.
    Due to ALL complains given, the game needs to step up and stop with the random favoritism in the atmosphere.
    right!those Pr only wanna get hired to Get their Personal staff hat,and staff bday.
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by nwo View Post
    which is funny because most of them are inactive a lot... You are like the only us pr I see on hahaha
    its sorta true... no one is on to get my head uploads until atleast 11pm ;-;

- - - Updated - - -

–Maturity
    –Knowledge
    –Age

I try not to be so harsh or rude during these situations because, in actuality, prs do have a lot on their plate to. and it wouldn't be right to say ALL or even MOST of the prs suck now, because they do help. I think, yes, they can do a better job, but that's not really up to us to decide because, frankly, our opinion in the hiring process doesn't matter. if they see a problem, its up to them to decide. its up to us as a player to enjoy the game, not worry about things like this
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by eski View Post
    In the year of 1998 was the last time they hired -cough sarcasm cough-
    Ive been waiting too.
    How old are you then? I was born in 98