Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Change Start Screen

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    So this isnt about the picture? Its about the game then and dont you think if they are young thier parents should have a watch in what they are playing?
    First of all, parents do care. They just want kids like us to prevent from chatting with strangers, to me, most I see are people from the same world/country like all of us. If its your irl friend in era, then it's not a prob.
    Fancy someone bullies a newbie who just started era and doesn't know who to type?

Theres a magical button that can fix all your problems. The Home Button.

Lol why does it matter, its like bullying you cant do anything about it.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    First of all, parents do care. They just want kids like us to prevent from chatting with strangers, to me, most I see are people from the same world/country like all of us. If its your irl friend in era, then it's not a prob.
    Fancy someone bullies a newbie who just started era and doesn't know who to type?
    Lol what? If parents cared they would check what thier kids are into and see if its good for them or not. And whats this about bullies? Seems unrelated but thats what they should also be focusing on not a picture.

Lol it's Al Kapone. Pretty sure at least

I agree. I think they should make the start screen more "happy" than "holding a gun at you".

Quote Originally Posted by tiger View Post
    I agree. I think they should make the start screen more "happy" than "holding a gun at you".
    Being more happy like flowers and stuff doesn't represent the game itself. Its the parent's problem if they're playing shooting, killing or violent games. About the starter thing I only agree about removing the smoke. The guy pointing a gun should be kept because, guess why, Its what the game is about, shooting and guns. Its just like complaining to The makers of CoD about wallpapers and stuff because it is encouraging little kids to be violent. Parents are responsible for whatever the kid plays.
    "I like trains"

well sure, id like the cigarette to be removed

Okay, it's a video game. Video games do not make kids violent at all. Oh no, there's a cigarette in the starting screen. That's barely anything. No one is gonna be like "Guys! This guy in a 2d pixelated iPhone game was smoking a cigarette, I think I'm going to start smoking now" No, that's not even close to why they would do it. You see smoking everywhere; movies, tv shows, songs, anywhere you go. You can sell body parts for money to a black market in the back of a food mart, do you think that kids are going to start selling eyes to some sketchy guy? No. You can go around and shoot people and kill them. Do you think they'll do that in real life? No.

12 year olds are playing Call Of Duty right now and they aren't going out and killing people because they saw it in a game. No, that **** just doesn't happen. So Graalonline Era will NOT induce smoking in children that play the game...
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by PoeticFolly View Post
    Okay, it's a video game. Video games do not make kids violent at all. Oh no, there's a cigarette in the starting screen. That's barely anything. No one is gonna be like "Guys! This guy in a 2d pixelated iPhone game was smoking a cigarette, I think I'm going to start smoking now" No, that's not even close to why they would do it. You see smoking everywhere; movies, tv shows, songs, anywhere you go. You can sell body parts for money to a black market in the back of a food mart, do you think that kids are going to start selling eyes to some sketchy guy? No. You can go around and shoot people and kill them. Do you think they'll do that in real life? No.

12 year olds are playing Call Of Duty right now and they aren't going out and killing people because they saw it in a game. No, that **** just doesn't happen. So Graalonline Era will NOT induce smoking in children that play the game...
    You are very right. I've been playing these types of games since I was a kid. I think we should just leave the starter screen to how it is now. Besides, were not forcing children to smoke. If they really smoke, it's not the game's fault because the starter screen was not meant to let kids smoke, its just there to show that this game is about guns and some smoking.
    "I like trains"