Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgotten pk/spar hats

Forgotten pk/spar hats

Will we ever get our ec for the pk/ spar hat competition? Or will the hats ever be added in the game and winners announced? This competition was like 2-3 months ago. Plus someone made a thread like 2 weeks ago and like 3 admins said they would remind snk so what's the hold up?
    Graal Era Newspaper Team

http://bawgfx.weebly.com
    Check out my gfx website for customs and gfx information!

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by BAW Zephlyn View Post
    Will we ever get our ec for the pk/ spar hat competition? Or will the hats ever be added in the game and winners announced? This competition was like 2-3 months ago. Plus someone made a thread like 2 weeks ago and like 3 admins said they would remind snk so what's the hold up?
    yea i made that thread, and i believe they did tell snk. however, it might take some more time...=(

Veteran
    How does adding hats take time ? Shizgodsu got the 5,000 wins hat updated quickly..
    -Graal since 1/3/11
    Feel Free To Rep Me If: You Found My Post Funny, Intriguing, or Helpful. Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by {2Fast}* View Post
    How does adding hats take time ? Shizgodsu got the 5,000 wins hat updated quickly..
    Because he has absolute rights?

I dont even want my hats to be adder cause like they dont give it to you and you dont get credit for making either. Saving my hat for navy 10k lol

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    I dont even want my hats to be adder cause like they dont give it to you and you dont get credit for making either. Saving my hat for navy 10k lol
    yeah =/ i lost interest in making the hat after i saw what snk said about the owner's not receiving their own art, too. i really wasn't so creative with the hat because the reward was just ec xd i don't like this new rule about artists not receiving what THEY created.

Snk is in the process of moving if im correct. Going to have to wait like the rest of us.

I didn't recieve the 5k spar hat, but I am glad to see people using them.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    I didn't recieve the 5k spar hat, but I am glad to see people using them.

I know what you mean, it feels good that you did something for the good of the community
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

....we just need to know why were they forgotten
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe