Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Disclaimer

Banned

Disclaimer

Firstly, I'd like to give a big shoutout to Nim0 and C W M, for iFiling my head and basically turning it into purple. Please do try to be unoriginal and be like me. I literally hate it when that happens, this is like an S.Rob iFiling Yogy situation. I feel you Yogy, it's really retarded. I don't mind it actually being iFiled, if they sk meor at least if the person asked me if they could have a different version of my head(Like Fibfresh's or Bryanaight's). But I do not the fact that C W M and Nim0 will have possesion of my head, and my body. It literally sucks monkey balls for having work that you've done or edited very well, because I'll tell ya that obviously my head is from the actual original head (Big shoutout to RZ for adding a headband to my head a long time ago). But yeah, I do not like it in their possesion. Especially C W M. Or however the hell you type his name. Dear lord, not him. Super rude, irrelevant, arrogant, annoying, jeez man, I literally see him act out all of that in just one hosting session in the events house. He'll just make me look bad. Even if he asked me for a different version of the head, omg no. So please, if you ever see him, just shake your head. PM him smh and don't reply. I did not give him or Nim0 permission to the head, so don't think I'm friends with either of them. I strongly dislike them. I understand you know, Yogy.

Thank you.

Just like in real life, there should be a copyright system

Like maybe you can buy a copyright so that no other heads that look similar to yours will be approved without your permission.

That would be good to have. C M W is immature in my perspective
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Banned
    There's actually a system like that on Era (not iEra). It's pretty much legit. anyways, I've decided to refund the head and body that I have, as well as Bryanaight's. I have told Fibfresh to do that as well, because it basically means that they have all of our heads, because theirs is based off of my old old head. So yeah, and plus, the body has been worked on for too much so I'd rather keep its rarity to 100% as it is already

I feel ya bruh. Doran aka unknown (Cliqued) ifiled my head too, and recolored it blonde, lol... Wannabes allover

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    There's actually a system like that on Era (not iEra). It's pretty much legit. anyways, I've decided to refund the head and body that I have, as well as Bryanaight's. I have told Fibfresh to do that as well, because it basically means that they have all of our heads, because theirs is based off of my old old head. So yeah, and plus, the body has been worked on for too much so I'd rather keep its rarity to 100% as it is already
    Yeah... Everyone ifiled my belt body i edited rly hard and the panda body i edited rly hard on too...
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    Not many likes NiM0 or C M W.

lilad idea about copyright

- - - Updated - - -

LIKED idea about copyright

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

ugh,hate people like this these days.
    They don't understand what originality is.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

i know some sites with bodies but i dont think there is copyright i mean if people dont want to be copied maybe you will not post it on internet. i mean maybe you posted some where

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    i know some sites with bodies but i dont think there is copyright i mean if people dont want to be copied maybe you will not post it on internet. i mean maybe you posted some where
    Never ifiled your head, I dont even wana copy you, I dont even have interest in your head. CMW is just a guy who offered me 1K shells to make him a head. I dont have anything to do with this, CMW probably put all blame on me. Well guess what, He ifiled you and hes not getting a head from me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    We're talking about iFiling here.
    Stealing someone's body on their website has nothing to do with ifiling.
    It is their own responsibility if they plan to release a custom on the site and let others use it.

iFiling involves a special program that allows you to gain someone's head/body by robbing it without you noticing who stole it.
    It involves in-game burglary, nothing much you can do to prevent it.