Welcome to the forums!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    *facepalm*

Ok...

Name?
    Description?
    What is it useful for?
    It's definitely not creative seeing as its just another pogo-stick(you have given me no information so I'm just assuming).

It's sad that the best entry I have here is Ikaz' s motorcycle. That's not even acceptable because it's an idea that has been recycled for ages.

Can we please get some serious submissions? At this rate NOBODY is going to win anything.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Bump
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

ill submit, gimme some time.../

The contest is most likely going to end soon so...

I was just messing around lol. I was getting so annoyed about what to make so i just posted it XD

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg
    This is a boomerang.
    Name-boomerang
    Damage-8
    Effect-knock back
    Colours- red, green, yellow and blue

The boomerang is something to throw. As soon as it hits someone, it comes flying back to you. If it carries on without hitting anyone, you loose it. When you kill someone with it, there head pops off. Thats why there is sharp bits at the end.
    Welcome to the forums!