Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: iPhone Staff Powers?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    You have to make an account on PC and get permission to be able to play on iera.
    Ok thanks a lot! And one last thing, does it have to be gold when you apply, because I am running out of gelats and I stopped it from reactivating the next month, so it is a trial account as we speak.

Banned
    They will provide free gold membership if you're a staff member of a certain server.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    They will provide free gold membership if you're a staff member of a certain server.
    Thank you so much guys (and girls) for taking the time to answer my questions! I truly appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    You have to make an account on PC and get permission to be able to play on iera.
    Correct.
    To be hired on any server, you need a PC/Laptop

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    I've heard that some staff have special access
    Yes, jeni
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    Not quiet;
    All department leaders (iMask for example) has iOS admin, which allows staff to use staff tools whilst on iOS/Mobile.
    We don't allow 3rd party RC apps, our very own RC is included in the iOS admin staff tools snd is not classified as third party.
    When I say all department leaders have it I mean they have a choice, so that includes SFX Admin (iMask as mentioned), GFX Admin, LAT Admin, Gani Admin, Scripting Admin then all SPR's have iOS admin as well as the four PRA's.
    You obviously like to think I'm incorrect on something for not mentioning the rest.

So yes, my point still stands. PR's get access to RC when they go on vacation. They don't have to but they can. Now, if you want to go a bit deeper, like you took on, most Dept. leaders can have RC access but not always. That's all there is.

- - - Updated - - -

Question has been answered. Moving and closing this thread now.
    Roaming.