Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: WOOT! MOAR EC ITEMS! And OH MAI GAWSH Dat 200ec gun doe!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCK View Post
    124 Ecs, he bought that 200 ec gun.
    The power of No-Life activity and Favoritism.

Big Cheese
    Can someone post a pic of that 25ec gun?

Big Cheese
    I'm thinking Cudi is gonna get the gun first.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Banned
    Probably not.

OreOs
    I believe Gon has the Chemical Gun

Banned
    Okay, honestly I think Gon gained all of his ECs from self-rewarding himself for "making" articles in the Newspaper, staff rewards from the Newspaper Team, staff rewards from the PR Team, and EC Uploads/Handouts. He's never beaten me in at least a single race. lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    Okay, honestly I think Gon gained all of his ECs from self-rewarding himself for "making" articles in the Newspaper, staff rewards from the Newspaper Team, staff rewards from the PR Team, and EC Uploads/Handouts. He's never beaten me in at least a single race. lolol
    So much self confidence... but its true cri ;-; cudi your damn good >.>
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    You mentioned that in another thread.
    Yet again, I completely agree to this. He had to team with anybody he sees in LMS, it's a shame.
    I thought his really good but I was wrong.

And can someone fix Gravity Race? The speedboost ruins the gravity feeling in it, I believe Meph was the one who touched it to 'improve' the race.

I'm a little scared of how the chem gun could potentially destroy/change the face of basing.. slowly more and more people will get the chem gun. That slime alone is ridiculously op.. The fact that it will poison anyone (slow them down) regardless if they have gas masks on or not is just too much too handle. Imagine basing somewhere like mafia with those 2 really small entrances to mafia's flag and its just covered with goo. the only way to get to the flag then will be to go through the goo and poison oneself where the gang defending the flag can easily pick you off. The explosive bullet mode "is like the flame on steroids"-W33ZY. I understand the price for the ec item is extremely high and therefore needs really Strong stats to make it worth its price but honestly... just think about it... it's scary huh? I'm mostly just scared about that goo tbh.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Olirus
    Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    I'm a little scared of how the chem gun could potentially destroy/change the face of basing.. slowly more and more people will get the chem gun. That slime alone is ridiculously op.. The fact that it will poison anyone (slow them down) regardless if they have gas masks on or not is just too much too handle. Imagine basing somewhere like mafia with those 2 really small entrances to mafia's flag and its just covered with goo. the only way to get to the flag then will be to go through the goo and poison oneself where the gang defending the flag can easily pick you off. The explosive bullet mode "is like the flame on steroids"-W33ZY. I understand the price for the ec item is extremely high and therefore needs really Strong stats to make it worth its price but honestly... just think about it... it's scary huh? I'm mostly just scared about that goo tbh.
    Slimed are really bad when your using it because you aren't really dealing damage back and they can just shoot forward, explosive mode kills slower than flamethrower as well