Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: WOOT! MOAR EC ITEMS! And OH MAI GAWSH Dat 200ec gun doe!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    I'll check it out, man.

Initially, the speed boost(0.68) was added to every level on the server that starts in "era_event-", because of an increased amount of complaints that the PKing events didn't have boost.
    This included the race events as well.

I thought we modified it to put race levels at default (0.60) speed, though.

Like I said, I'll see what's up when I get home.
    So technically speaking, the effect wasn't suppose to be placed in race events right?
    No wonder I've been having trouble in most of them, you move insanely fast especially for trirace where the 2nd map that includes ladders/slides & that slow stairs up is fast for everybody.
    It did helped events such as Spar Tournament, TTS, CTF, TS though.

I hope it could be fixed so that there won't be any 'fast' event accomplishments done by players with the help of boost.
    And the speed deflects the gravity feeling in Gravity Races, I can see that you can easily climb up block by block in a cheating way.

i dont agree with you about skill and team events. i think there must be added speed boost cause in team you play like in simple base or spar in which you can use boost i think. and skill events made for skill win so pros are winning, but pros usually upgrade theirs guns and run for boosts

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    i dont agree with you about skill and team events. i think there must be added speed boost cause in team you play like in simple base or spar in which you can use boost i think. and skill events made for skill win so pros are winning, but pros usually upgrade theirs guns and run for boosts
    I'm saying to give the default speed back to races...