Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why is 50 Cal so short?

Angry Why is 50 Cal so short?

The new 50 cal is longer than M107 yet the M107 can shoot through more walls,the M107 can shoot past doors,left right up and down.The 50 Cal however only shoots left to right and not right to left in wall comparison,the XMG SMG can shoot past walls left to right and vise versa and is shorter than 50 cal,how is it able to shoot through walls the 50 Cal cannot?The 50 Cal should be able to shoot past doors and up and down walls aswell and should have features like the M107 image.jpgfrom my corner i am unable to shoot past the wall however the XMG SMG can shoot through it and the other side.
    Banana Bacon Burger Ken

It's probz a glitch or a miss-coding which they will fix later, same thing happened to m107 in the past.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Banned
    50Cal is soooo good<3
    Although the freeze on it is high for 25EC.

50cal Is more like a bummer is like almost exactly like A M107 But is like a Nerf M107 i could Say Lol it got 2 much Freeze Not sure WHat u can really use the gun for Only THrew walls I Guess That about all If u thinking of getting it. Im giving my feedback 2 who ever think of getting it just giving u an image how it is and how it worck i say save ur event coin and despair.

Veteran
    ken is dat ion?
    Just a nerd...
    IGN= xSh4dow

Are u bored right now? Click here!------> Gamble

Any question? Feel free to ask me.
    I speak Malay,Chinese,English,Cantonese,Hokkien.

Quote Originally Posted by GAMEOVER View Post
    50cal Is more like a bummer is like almost exactly like A M107 But is like a Nerf M107 i could Say Lol it got 2 much Freeze Not sure WHat u can really use the gun for Only THrew walls I Guess That about all If u thinking of getting it. Im giving my feedback 2 who ever think of getting it just giving u an image how it is and how it worck i say save ur event coin and despair.
    Sounds good then, that means 25 ec is worth almost 100k or whatever m107 costs, id rather buy that then the chainsaw gun or ac

Big Cheese
    The whole point of snipers is the fact that they can shoot through walls; thry have high freeze, and a slow fire rate so why would anyone want a sniper that can't shoot through walls lol

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    The whole point of snipers is the fact that they can shoot through walls; thry have high freeze, and a slow fire rate so why would anyone want a sniper that can't shoot through walls lol
    Exactly.. its like the m107's retarded cousin....

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    Exactly.. its like the m107's retarded cousin....
    hahahahhaaha quite a description right there bro xD

waste of ec. or atleast anything below 30 is.
    I don't spar or PK.

yup.