Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: EC day!!!

EC Uploads are on a timer, I believe we can only do them every 48 hours.
    I don't like rhe idea of EC Day;
    EC was supposed to be only obtained by winning events of course now 90% of all EC items purchased have been bought from EC which they got for free, which I believe is total poop.
    There is way too much free EC these days as it is, if the whole EC rules, etc was up to me, i'd say 1 EC upload per week, as well as 2 Free EC's a week.

I feel like one day, ec will be earned like it is in zone, won't matter if it's for events.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

disagree sorry :/ but if this was to happen ec items will be alot more common then it already is, ec items should stay at some level or rarity as it is bought with ecs graal's only currency which can't be bought. right now it is as if a sumo wrestler is on a thin tight rope several hundred feet in the air and somehow just manages to balance himself to stop him plummeting to his own death. If this was to be implemented it will sadly tip the balance destroying the rarity further and killing the sumo wrestler along with it.

^horrible analogy I know.. but oh well xD
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Everyone would go on at that time and get a saber really fast
    Banana Bacon Burger Ken

If u wanna be fair, make Free EC or EC Upload each for every 48 hours. Delete those are 'AFK4EC' peeps. Just stop making thread like this anymore.