Thread: New Ec Items (Awesome, but...)

Big Cheese

New Ec Items (Awesome, but...)

I really thank each and everyone who worked on the new ec items, but just a small question, why are they all disneyland themed? Was era based on fiction and magic, or gangter life and guerrilla wars?

Not asking anyone to change anything, as that will surely not happen, but what do you guys think?

Pls do not comment like "u are never satisfied" because I appreciate the work that has been done, but it just doesn't feel like era anymore.

Negativety is something I despise, so I hope I'm not being so negative right now.

sorry but dont see anything wrong but agree that it is a little bit strange with magic lol

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Zephlyn
    I agree a little bit with you. But there are some things that are Era themed, like the guns (taking that red puncher). But the melees are not Era themed. Anyways staff should be working on Era Themed thing and also the originality (The katana got copied like 5 times).
    ----------
    Going a little bit off topic. There are gonna add more items?

Olirus
    Ec items aren't supposed to have a theme so the shops become a bit strange

like what? goo gun? lol they have really funny skins, too cartoony. :E but guys it is era.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    Stop

I guess it makes the game a bit more interesting
    Welcome to the forums!

Banned
    It's fair.

Can the water staff skin be chamged it looks like one of those 50 ec melees and doesnt look original at all. So pleade not a dual axe thing please. And maybe someone will buy it.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Big Cheese
    call this a chat thread, discussion thread, or whatever u want; just not a war/flame thread.