Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: XFG SMG or 50 Cal?

XFG SMG or 50 Cal?

I would like to know which one is better between these two since I am currently at 23.1 ec's.

50 cal is slower then the m107..

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

It depends with they nerf the XMG and buff the 50 cal or not
    Banana Bacon Burger Ken

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
    I would like to know which one is better between these two since I am currently at 23.1 ec's.
    They're both still have their base stats.
    We might never know if either gun would be nerfed/buffed.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Big Cheese
    I heard the 50 Cal is extremely slow, so I would not buy that due to the fact that you WILL need a good fire rate in order to beat a gang in a 1 vs all battle. However, I also heard it was one of those guns with a freeze of almost nill, but that doesn't change the fact that it's slow, and wouldn't be bought by many people, unless they want it for showing off.

The XFG SMG is very fast indeed, but it has quite the low damage; 4 damage in perfect shape, meaning you will have to hit your opponent 13 times for them to die; that's a very high amount of hits, which is why I would never buy that gun.
    What if you were facing a BAR? It'll be 5 hits vs 13 hits and that's a great disadvantage for you.
    The Minigunners complained that the Minigun, era's fastest gun, was a 13-shot-killer; the XFG SMG is slower than the minigun, and thus, you will end up regreting the fact that you wasted 25 ec on it.

You are probably confused now, but don't worry; one shall not limit his options when it comes to era guns; no matter what the prices are, some guns are just worth getting.

I see you were ready to save up 25 ec for the 50 Cal/XFG SMG, but you can get better results by getting more expensive things, so I'll just recommend this awesome gun for you.

Luger: 40 EC
    Damage: 10 in perfect shape.
    Freeze: 0.19
    Fire Rate: 0.4
    Spread: 0.07
    Reload Freeze: 0.1-0.16
    Clip: 15
    Auto: No
    Perk: Brief Case

You're probably gonna ask me why I would recommend a gun with a 0.4seconds fire rate, and it's because the gun has a damage of 10 in perfect shape, giving you the amazing advantage of 5 hits with a low freeze gun.
    You will struggle a bit when you try to get used to the Luger at first, but it's only gonna be in the first 2-3 days; after that, you will easily end up owning a gang as you use your dodging ways to take advantage of the ones who spam their high freeze-fast fire rate guns and use your Luger to manipulate their freeze.

It is just the advice I would give for myself.

-----

If you're not a person who likes to pk gang bases, the Luger is also nice to pk with on the streets; it's a gun greatly designed for multi purposes, meaning you can both spar and pk with it, so you do not have to worry about which of the 2 things you should do, my friend.

Make sure to listen to yourself as well, and not just take other people's advice =)

Edit: Make sure to ask again if you didn't understand some points.
    Last edited by #14 AJ; 09-26-2014 at 12:55 PM.

buy an ak47sd. 35 ec, cheaper than Luger, very good fire rate, 18 clip, 9 dmg when perfect and low freezs
    IGN: Chains J.

XFG: The not - Knockbacking MG36 but much faster u cant easily move
    50CAL: Since 2013 use by Bas! In the status code Its slightly a SKS but much faster
    DYK? G36 SNP apeared in Graaloween 13 on the Peeps u trick or they threat it has Glock18 sound slow but Bigger than PSG1 and M107
    Visit my Profilehttp://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?10258-iEureka

Answering: Questions, Problems, and Stuff

Com. Battle me at DelugeRPG: Retem45

Click Me!

Both suck not worth it I was impatent and bought xfg

id suggest you earn for a chainsaw gun since both guns lack in Performance
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

Banned
    Lol.. I Bought a Middle Age With My Ec.. And Flame :P