Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sten skins choice?

Lightbulb Sten skins choice?

I've been asked a few times by at least 6 different people now, who love the Sten and want me or someone else to make some new skins, or textures... I'm ok with doing them and animating it all, but what do you guys think? Do you want some fresh new skins for an old gun like what we done for the M4 (Keeping the original skin)? Or shall we just carry on camping with just the... Sten?

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing some more texture variations INSTEAD of changing the original to a different skin without access to the original skin that some people got used to and loved.

What do you think?

Its current skin already looks decent enough.
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

Yes actually I wouldnt mind it. And a gun that I think could use a new skin is the M3.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

I don't even have a sten XD. But I would love to see some more new sking throughout era
    How to contact me?

In-game name currently: ZombiEk" Ciprioni
    Current gang owned: Mayhem
    Facebook: Shannon Gallagher
    Email: [email protected]
    Push notifications: enabled

Ask me any questions/concerns!

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    Yes actually I wouldnt mind it. And a gun that I think could use a new skin is the M3.
    Actually that's a really good point, the M3 needs a better overall texture... But its about the Sten for now, I will take the M3 into account, I mean it is pretty ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aypoc View Post
    Actually that's a really good point, the M3 needs a better overall texture... But its about the Sten for now, I will take the M3 into account, I mean it is pretty ugly.
    Haha yea its not the best looking gun on era, But any new skin I wouldnt mind.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

I'll see about it till Saturday when we got more replies.

Sten NEEDS a reskin

Olirus
    Honestly I can't see what's wrong with the current one, and neither can Sam.

new
    Quote Originally Posted by *DaScientist View Post
    I might be a retard on Graalians.com but doesn't mean I want to be one here too.