Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Disclaimer

^then i had not known what you were talking about. can somebody tell me what is ifile?

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

iFile is a program on jailbreak that allows someone to access files of anything like graal.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    iFile is a program on jailbreak that allows someone to access files of anything like graal.
    Basically anything it has such as furnitures/customs etc is sent to Graal's folder for each server.
    It's all recorded in one place where nobody is allowed to enter unless a higher ranked staff such as Snk or others.

Banned
    lol copyright.
    If someone copyrights their head we can't have it on iera or graal.

Banned
    But the player uploading the head is basically givin copyright permission towards the server and not to another player. Think about it

Big Cheese
    I was pissed when Lafez iFiled my red kitty head.

Copyright wont work, as Vendhin said above also.
    One and image is submitted to iEra or any other Graal server it then becomes property of Graal. Ite no longer yours, you can claim that it is but its not. Its Graals, Graal won't copyright their files (to be uploaded on another server) because it doesn't need to. Im sure thats not on the management teams mind.

Banned
    Well, I'm pretty sure there is a way to stop all of this. And I believe the solution is to have the uploading system similar to Era's

Someone is mad..

So what if someone has the same head as you? You clearly knew that it is possible for someone else to get the same head yet you uploaded it anyway so don't complain that it happened. As stated, you don't own the head. Graal owns it.