Thread: Account Merging

Account Merging

I recently got an ac on my noob account, and since im able to transfer it to my main account. Will the ac go over to the account, or will it dissapear?

It will warp to lost and found place and you will have to prove that its yours, nobody came out alive.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Well my noob account is unidentified so ill just put ny email on it

It probably will transfer (if it isn't identified) if you hit the transfer stats button- but I find this unfair, you used an extra account to get achievement and snap shot ecs to get an item for free because you still maintain the ecs on your normal account.

Quote Originally Posted by Poorface View Post
    It probably will transfer (if it isn't identified) if you hit the transfer stats button- but I find this unfair, you used an extra account to get achievement and snap shot ecs to get an item for free because you still maintain the ecs on your normal account.
    Where is the transfer stats button? When I hit identify it only tells me to verify my email and then logs me in.

because you transfered in when you identifed first time so it auto transfers
    Quote Originally Posted by *DaScientist View Post
    I might be a retard on Graalians.com but doesn't mean I want to be one here too.

Quote Originally Posted by Poorface View Post
    thats why they have to stop the 'ec uploads', people got katanas and other stuff from the ec shop without even winning one event...

Ec does not transfer poorface
    Last edited by Knuckles; 07-20-2013 at 11:19 PM.