Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Slasher's Ganis

Slasher's Ganis

Here I will be posting any of my aside ganis I do while I have no assignments on iZone. I will also try to make YouTube videos on them with link for those players who don't know how to use graalshop and would like to see them.

Ill update this whenever I get more stuff to gani from friends

Melee made by: Jericho Law.

jerbone-attack.txt jerbone-idle.txt jerbone-walk.txt

jericho_evilbonesword.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher View Post
    Here I will be posting any of my aside ganis I do while I have no assignments on iZone. I will also try to make YouTube videos on them with link for those players who don't know how to use graalshop and would like to see them.

Ill update this whenever I get more stuff to gani from friends

Melee made by: Jericho Law.

jerbone-attack.txt jerbone-idle.txt jerbone-walk.txt

jericho_evilbonesword.jpg
    The thing I noticed is the image is .jpg and the image in the gani is .png so i changed it to .png and I loaded into GraalShop and this came upp..
    Resigned iEra Gani Admin - Resigned Delteria Gani Admin

Love you all

The image should be .png I've made a video I'll post it as soon as I get home.

Alright thanks !

Love you all

Heres the link to video i made on bone sword a bit laggy . I would appreciated if anyone can recommend me a better recorder.

http://youtu.be/bOZo6SjMrbY

Heres the link to video i made on bone sword a bit laggy . I would appreciated if anyone can recommend me a better recorder.
    http://youtu.be/bOZo6SjMrbY
    You are a very creative Gani artist ! I saw a few errors that could be fixed easily . The attack when he jumps up in the air you want to slow it down a little bit so the jumping looks visible and when he gets to the halfway point of swinging it you want it to go fast but not to fast so it looks smooth . On the idle it's to jumpy but you get the concept of it . Always have it head and gun down> gun down > head and gun up > head up

Love you all

Ok I'll slow it down on the both frames when it jumps and for the idle I'll fix that too. It's a big sword so I thought it should be a little fast moving because of the weight I'll slow it down a bit. Thx for the feedback. I'll use these tips when making my next gani tomorrow it's a dagger.

Ok I'll slow it down on the both frames when it jumps and for the idle I'll fix that too. It's a big sword so I thought it should be a little fast moving because of the weight I'll slow it down a bit. Thx for the feedback. I'll use these tips when making my next gani tomorrow it's a dagger.
    Welcome

Love you all

When he turns left he holds the sword on the left side and when he turns right he switches to the right. Is it suppose to be like that :O
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    When he turns left he holds the sword on the left side and when he turns right he switches to the right. Is it suppose to be like that :O
    I don't think it matters with melees I didn't make it just to be on one side when it faces the opposite derections but as for guns it does matter just look at different melees in game they are always facing your screen even if they turn left facing or right facing..