Thread: Direct trading

Direct trading

I just had a great idea What if you had an option that when you clicked on someones profile and clicked on options you were able to give gifts or items to them? And if they didn't want them they could say yes or no? Sort-of like giving dolls away?

Banned
    What items can we give exactly?

Like freebies and anything we want to gift people with. Could be melees, swords, ect...

I don't think this would be a great idea, that's why there is a trading center.
    I thought you meant direct trading as in Zone were there is an option to direct trade rather than wait 15 seconds for the trade to be completed.
    I love helping and answering questions, so just shoot me a message if any helps needed.

Like trade tables cost 50 gralats. But what if you just wanna give someone a gift without going to trade tables and without paying 50 gralats. What if you aren't looking for an equal trade and just wanna give someone something when its their birthday or because they helped you...

Not trying to be mean or rude but its kinda stupid cause of noobs going around spaming ppl trying to get rid of things

Quote Originally Posted by Gi jo View Post
    Not trying to be mean or rude but its kinda stupid cause of noobs going around spaming ppl trying to get rid of things
    Don't bump 1 year old threads.

Close?
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Srrynjavent been on the forums in a long time