Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ideas for the Arcade in the future

I wouldn't say they're rushing. They're just giving ideas for future games, hence the title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I really want to make multiplayer games now. You guys are getting me thinking. With lobbies and such

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty2Gunzz View Post
    discusting how a shop is made that not all people can play. discusting how VIP get put out later and later until u can cheat people out of a while month. discusting how admins play favoritism to there friends and jail people when they say a bad word after there friend has said 20 bad words. disgusting how nobody does server maintanance to reduce lag and push lies about not being able to do a single thing to help keep it in control. the staff is discusting and people should push to get this game better for everyone who plays it
    We have valid reasons for the disallowing of Facebook users. There are various technical issues that would plague it, not to mention the fact that it's a much smoother experience on a touchscreen. We do not display favoritism, anyone caught being biased will get in trouble - they know that. We can not perform server maintenance as it's "above our pay grade"; i.e. we do not control the physical servers and we can make not make Toonslab upgrade the hardware.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain