Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for the Arcade in the future

Yes i agree there should be more events with the arcade because thats suppose to be a specialty of an arcade lots of games and prizes to win good idea

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nwo View Post
    He's* not his idiot
    He's=he is
    his= a male person.

Now try editing my post with 'he's' and tell me the results, grammar corrector.

Quote Originally Posted by nwo View Post
    He's* not his idiot
    You made me giggle, calling Star a idiot, lmao
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Exactly what AceLion said, if he takes those ideas into consideration it will take a lot of time just to finish them.
    It's his decision to do so, others won't force him since he can cope with it(I believe).

I'm just stating what might happen to him if he is willing to create more fun stuffs for iEra.
    It's his job, yes, but his also a human.
    I think he meant this one. But no reason to call someone an idiot just for spelling/grammar. You still understood it.

Well there's more prizes, hopefully more to come. I'm sure there will be new games too
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I think he meant this one. But no reason to call someone an idiot just for spelling/grammar. You still understood it.

Well there's more prizes, hopefully more to come. I'm sure there will be new games too
    He spots one mistake and insults others.
    It's easier to correct someone's work on Internet rather than on an actual paper.

Banned
    Many more prizes to come.
    We're also going to balance the guns since they're far to weak.
    We'll improve on all of the stats in the guns in the store currently so don't feel like you're being ripped off.
    As it's a totally new type of store for era, we have to monitor how many tickets players get per "game session" and try to balance accordingly how much items cost and that sort of stuff.
    We'll keep adding as many items as we can to the arcade store as well, with 2 new hats being added this morning (kinda Halloween based hats).

Also- "Whack and Admin" is a planned game already

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    Many more prizes to come.
    We're also going to balance the guns since they're far to weak.
    We'll improve on all of the stats in the guns in the store currently so don't feel like you're being ripped off.
    As it's a totally new type of store for era, we have to monitor how many tickets players get per "game session" and try to balance accordingly how much items cost and that sort of stuff.
    We'll keep adding as many items as we can to the arcade store as well, with 2 new hats being added this morning (kinda Halloween based hats).

Also- "Whack and Admin" is a planned game already
    Oooo I can't wait. It might be my favorite game
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

discusting how a shop is made that not all people can play. discusting how VIP get put out later and later until u can cheat people out of a while month. discusting how admins play favoritism to there friends and jail people when they say a bad word after there friend has said 20 bad words. disgusting how nobody does server maintanance to reduce lag and push lies about not being able to do a single thing to help keep it in control. the staff is discusting and people should push to get this game better for everyone who plays it

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    You made me giggle, calling Star a idiot, lmao
    9999 people likes this

Please! Well there are probably going to be more games! but that will take a while! The arcade took one year to make I think! Can't some of you just play these games! I'm sure alpho now that he is going to do more games! But it have been out for 2 days... And you already rushing them to make more games...
    Hi