Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: COG Soldiers

COG Soldiers

Hello. We've been around for a very long time. The original leader was Doctor Hindsight(for those of you who remember). The current leader(Pandaburgers) doesn't know I'm posting this. But being as proactive as I am, I thought I'd post a recruiting page.

So, we are primarily a basing gang. The old COG was amazing, truly. We'd love to get there again.

Of course, we ask that you stay on tag, don't afk/ignore leaders, etc. We love to base and would be delighted to have new members. We are currently using a sub gang system and will eventually improve it.

Pm a (Guardian) or (Commander) to join. The more active and eager to base you are, and the amount of time you put into the gang, the farther you will rise in our ranks. Don't ever ask for rank ups, we give automatically when you've earned it.

Camoflague Gang Bodies: Do not ever ask. As with ranks, they will be offered. The server charges 10k for bodies.

Guns. We do have some restrictions and standards. The M4 is a universal gun we always accept. If you have only lower tier guns, then I suggest improving your arsenal and buy new, better guns. Without effective guns you won't last long versus the better equipped and more skilled basers out there.

As with all gangs, drama is frowned upon. But please keep in mind that we can get rude sometimes. Don't let it consume you.

Thanks for reading, happy basing.

Some people dont join because of childish gang body thing and the gang name sometimes
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Some people dont join because of childish gang body thing and the gang name sometimes
    Lol alot of people dont join dcd cause gang name

Banned
    This is a huge pbp spam gang.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    You think? I've always found them to be cool. Especially when there was one for each season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    This is a huge pbp spam gang.
    Well to be honest, you're wrong. We might have around three people who use Pbp, but many of us use M4, Bar and guns in between. If you see it as a Pbp spam gang, just remember that every other gang has "spammers" just like us. It's called leveling the playing field. If you like it or not, spammers are out there and you have to meet them head on.

Banned
    Ik ik but whenever i see you guys base all you freakin use on me is pbp

When i was a new player I always saw them in the top of the list. Now they went down. I'd like them to continue.
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Ø Cædmon View Post
    Lol alot of people dont join dcd cause gang name
    That would be the sole reason I'd join DCD, if i ever did o.o

Banned
    COG? What's the meaning of your gang.
    Soldiers-that uses guns and not souizen/Pbp. They use AK-47/m16/shipka or other gun that isn't made for soldiers.
    Melees-soldiers uses hunter instead of katana. Dope that