Thread: Table Scams And Good Advice

Banned

Lightbulb Table Scams And Good Advice

So alot of table scamming has been going on and I think its gay that people are still getting scammed through tables. So some people I know who do is MishKitt Aka Mush and ciypher. To prevent yourself from getting table scammed follow these steps.
    1. always be alert during trade.
    2. Never give in to people who say "can you add some ammo or food?" Just do the trade you discussed.
    3. Make sure not to fall for the people who are working together with there friends. In example, someone will say "buying ice blade 50k shells!" and some one else is selling an ice blade for graalians hammer you will do the trade and will be stuck with a crappy super for a while.
    4. To prevent getting scammed from your "friends" dont share supers or items just share with people like family and friends you know in real life.
    5. have fun!!!!!!!!
    hope this helps some people who didnt know about these things.

Or they can make it so that once the trade items are changed, both players immediately unaccept the trade and have to accept again once the items are set how both traders want

It's honestly sad that people are so desperate for items. My brother was recently scammed out of his old maraca dagger for a guy who offered 800 shells and support ribbon. He took out the 800 torches at the last second. He didn't catch the name of the guy sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by iHot
    It's honestly sad that people are so desperate for items. My brother was recently scammed out of his old maraca dagger for a guy who offered 800 shells and support ribbon. He took out the 800 torches at the last second. He didn't catch the name of the guy sadly.
    That's honestly all your brother's fault. If he doesn't pay attention to the table he's got to blame himself. Always check the table twice.

Peace ~Jexos

Quote Originally Posted by Jexos View Post

That's honestly all your brother's fault. If he doesn't pay attention to the table he's got to blame himself. Always check the table twice.

Peace ~Jexos
    True. I learned from his mistake now.

Banned
    or dont trade

Banned
    Fsh eras playerbase is dumb, when we told them dnt drop items to trade, they still did.

I still don't see the point of wasting money on a crap melee just to trade for an equally crap melee from someone else.

Just don't make the mistake I made, I thought an item was called a 'Laser Trampoline' so I traded my clover dagger for it and it was actually a 'Laser Trip mine'... Oh the pain... oh the pain.
    Hey, i'm suka.
    I know a lot about games like this, if you need anything message me in-game suka
    Stay classy Era, stay classy.

Banned
    people were/are just desperate. iv been scammed an umbrella from boo, and some guy lag glitched or whatever took my graalian hammer. another time 5 scay faces after that i learned. 3:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    Fsh eras playerbase is dumb, when we told them dnt drop items to trade, they still did.