Thread: Renting Friends Gun?

Renting Friends Gun?

I think you should be allowed to rent someone else's gun. My idea is to go to a trade table and you have to pay someone certain amounts to rent their gun. the longer you ask to rent it the more money. The auction guns higher priced rafficas souizen ect. Also the same with high priced guns the more money the cost the more money to rent. Anyway you both accept the time limit and it transfers your gun to their account. After the time limit is reached the gun is restored to the account automatically. It should also allow only people with 100+ hours to rent a gun so people cant go on a other account and pk easily for the achievements. Please tell me what you think about this idea.

Banned
    It's basically giving money to a friend...it sounds pretty cool but I don't think it would work too well.
    And about the 100+ hour thing: hours don't matter anymore, people buy packs as soon as they start for good guns.

Yea true didnt think about it that way

Banned
    Renting Gun.<---this thread was made.

Like the idea. Could use a little fixing but overall, good.

Quote Originally Posted by SorensiC View Post
    I think you should be allowed to rent someone else's gun. My idea is to go to a trade table and you have to pay someone certain amounts to rent their gun. the longer you ask to rent it the more money. The auction guns higher priced rafficas souizen ect. Also the same with high priced guns the more money the cost the more money to rent. Anyway you both accept the time limit and it transfers your gun to their account. After the time limit is reached the gun is restored to the account automatically. It should also allow only people with 100+ hours to rent a gun so people cant go on a other account and pk easily for the achievements. Please tell me what you think about this idea.
    I agree with this idea. But i don't agree with how they rent, it should be in the more action slot in the players profile.
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist