Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buffs needed for Hyrule and Bamboo

Buffs needed for Hyrule and Bamboo

Two items that imo opinion need buffs are the bamboo rod and hyrule dagger. I'll start with bamboo. It has an awesome look, you can spin it, even deflect about half the bullets fired at you, its pretty cool. Except the 7 damage. I feel that it is unfair for the bamboo rod to have 7 damage, while the katana, which is of equal price, is 9 damage. Of course the katana cannot block, but i feel that the 9 damage is much better than 7 damage and a mediocre block chance. My solution? Either increase bamboo rod's damage to 8 damage, or lower the price to 30 event coins.

Now for the hyrule(red mace and scimitar fall into this too). The hyrule is a really sweet looking melee, and it used to be that it was faster than hunter and kiwi dagger, which made up for it's lower 8 dog. But now, I've heard from many friends who own one of the three listed melees, the speed has been nerfed, and the hyrule, red mace, and scimitar are the same speed as kiwi and hunter. Now, the same speed lower damage wouldn't bother me as much if the 3 melees costed 20 or 25 ec, but no, they remain that the, imo, overpriced 30 ec. My solution is to either restore the melees old speeds or drop their price to 25 ec.

The majority of this information is gathered from hearsay of players I deem trustworthy. If any statements I make are incorrect, please let me know, thank you
    premature premonition

Banned
    They won't lower one's price that has been bought by many people.

Bamboo Rod has always been 7 damage ever since the EC shop was released, it was a very decent weapon that many favored.
    The first reason why people want it to be buffed on damage is because of Cotton Bud that made it look weaker/lousier.
    Now katana is comparing to bamboo rod just because it is 9 damage?

I really have no say for this because the reasons are just there.

As for Hyrule Dagger, Mace & scimitar. None of those weapons were ever faster than katana/saber.
    They're all 8 damage and same speed as kiwi/Hunter. In no way was it nerfed, it has always been that way even in the release.

i have both bamboo and katana, tbh, they're both worth as how much it costs. And for the hyrule dagger,mace and scimitar, they're unique and awesome to some people
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Soldier
    Yeah i love my bamboo it saved my behind a lot of times in streaks

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    They won't lower one's price that has been bought by many people.

Bamboo Rod has always been 7 damage ever since the EC shop was released, it was a very decent weapon that many favored.
    The first reason why people want it to be buffed on damage is because of Cotton Bud that made it look weaker/lousier.
    Now katana is comparing to bamboo rod just because it is 9 damage?

I really have no say for this because the reasons are just there.

As for Hyrule Dagger, Mace & scimitar. None of those weapons were ever faster than katana/saber.
    They're all 8 damage and same speed as kiwi/Hunter. In no way was it nerfed, it has always been that way even in the release.
    That's a good point, lower price would be unfair for previous buyers.
    I had heard from many people hyrule etc are faster than kiwi and hunter, I guess they were mistaken.
    I really like bamboo rod considerably more than katana, I've just heard many players regretting buying it, so I've been wondering if it should be buffed.
    premature premonition

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral13 View Post
    That's a good point, lower price would be unfair for previous buyers.
    I had heard from many people hyrule etc are faster than kiwi and hunter, I guess they were mistaken.
    I really like bamboo rod considerably more than katana, I've just heard many players regretting buying it, so I've been wondering if it should be buffed.
    They probably only say that because they think it deflects, it blocks its an differences and it mostly blocks majority of the bullets when i use it that's why i love it for streaking i have both bamboo and katana,

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Fer View Post
    They probably only say that because they think it deflects, it blocks its an differences and it mostly blocks majority of the bullets when i use it that's why i love it for streaking i have both bamboo and katana,
    O ok thank you
    premature premonition

If you feel that katan is better then bambo why not buy katana then? And the katana Also got other abillitis that katana don't have. I see no point in this Thread.
    Hi

Banned
    "And the katana got other abilities that the Katana don't have"???

And the bambo got other abillitis then that the katana got sorry auto correct
    Hi