Two items that imo opinion need buffs are the bamboo rod and hyrule dagger. I'll start with bamboo. It has an awesome look, you can spin it, even deflect about half the bullets fired at you, its pretty cool. Except the 7 damage. I feel that it is unfair for the bamboo rod to have 7 damage, while the katana, which is of equal price, is 9 damage. Of course the katana cannot block, but i feel that the 9 damage is much better than 7 damage and a mediocre block chance. My solution? Either increase bamboo rod's damage to 8 damage, or lower the price to 30 event coins.

Now for the hyrule(red mace and scimitar fall into this too). The hyrule is a really sweet looking melee, and it used to be that it was faster than hunter and kiwi dagger, which made up for it's lower 8 dog. But now, I've heard from many friends who own one of the three listed melees, the speed has been nerfed, and the hyrule, red mace, and scimitar are the same speed as kiwi and hunter. Now, the same speed lower damage wouldn't bother me as much if the 3 melees costed 20 or 25 ec, but no, they remain that the, imo, overpriced 30 ec. My solution is to either restore the melees old speeds or drop their price to 25 ec.

The majority of this information is gathered from hearsay of players I deem trustworthy. If any statements I make are incorrect, please let me know, thank you