Thread: car racing tournaments

Both

car racing tournaments

We should have car racin tournaments and in the racing building we could add paint and custom our own cars for a few gralats

nwo
    Sounds fun and maybe adjust the car's speed and make it faster.

Sounds interesting! Coukd be expanded a bit more but nice start. Also welcome to the forums!
    Welcome to the forums!

Both
    Thanks

Big Cheese
    I like this Idea

it would be cool.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    Suggested before and won't likely be happening.

Look at the outcome before creating a thread, notice how difficult it is to generate a car racing tournament?
    Our cars are 2D-based off and isn't useful for racing at all.
    Just imagine players secretly glitching out because they lag or have a bad internet connection.

And in what way can we even customize our cars? I don't care if you dislike my post(just a warning), learn to deal with other's opinions.

And there's already a thread relating to street racing.
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...ghlight=Racing
    I really really recommend you new member to use the search button more often before creating spam-threads.

Let the hardworking mods have a break, this isn't a automatic forum system.

Both
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Suggested before and won't likely be happening.

Look at the outcome before creating a thread, notice how difficult it is to generate a car racing tournament?
    Our cars are 2D-based off and isn't useful for racing at all.
    Just imagine players secretly glitching out because they lag or have a bad internet connection.

And in what way can we even customize our cars? I don't care if you dislike my post(just a warning), learn to deal with other's opinions.

And there's already a thread relating to street racing.
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...ghlight=Racing
    I really really recommend you new member to use the search button more often before creating spam-threads.

Let the hardworking mods have a break, this isn't a automatic forum system.
    Yeah but that's street racing
    Also we could buy white cars different shape one the best car cost the most
    Change the pattern change the color change the wheels color change a jet the speed but all this cost gralats like 100 gralats for each color change 500 for the wheels 1000 for thee pattern depending on what kind of pattern
    If someone lags out or disconnects it's there fault for not having a good connection or if they get stuck same old thing just say unstick me warp back to hospital or start and if they glitch out fix it.. Also this isn't a spam thread its A one thread suggestion for future development. ~~