Thread: New Games that i found

New Games that i found

Just found these 2 games in ios :~

1. Smash Hit = In the beginning of the game, u will have 25 balls. All u have to do is survive some levels but dont let your balls outnumbered or u will lose. To get more balls, u gotta smash crystals(triangle/diamond shape) hidden everywhere. But thats not all, theres obstacles u gotta dodge. U had to smash those obtacles with your balls. If u get hit by those obstacle, u will lose ur balls. Keep your balls save to win as much prize as u can.

2. Swing Copters = Graphics are like the game Flappy Bird but fly up to the air like a helicopter. Tap to change directions whether left or right. Obstacles(swinging hammers) that u have to dodge.

U can also find these games on App Store. Play the game for more informations.

- - - Updated - - -

Got this idea for arcade game

Whack-a-noob = make nine holes and noobs come out randomly holes by holes. All u have to do is Whack them before they disappears !!!

Star warfare 2 is out it's good so far 0;
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

lol you play star warfare?I liked ideas except helicopter. it is too hard to play it.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    Smash Hit is fun but why the hell do you need to pay just to get the full Ver to continue your checkpoint?

Why should i, play where it starts back it's easy though. Theres some tricks to play the game.