Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: how to become admin. 3rd way?

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    You don't need to buy anything to script or level either.
    I think you need to buy gold at least once to script, my brother couldn't open rc since he has never bought gold.

idk what this is
    Scripting requires lots of things to remember.

Street Boss
    Scripting in GS really isn't difficult, it just takes much practice. I recommend learning Javascript up to your limit first, then acknowledging how Java interacts with GS. Here's a site that I find very easy and well-made to learn Java: http://www.codecademy.com/

After you've reached your limit of choice, go ahead and read this article, created by FowlPlay4: http://public.zodiacdev.com/Fowlplay4

This is of course, if you'd like to get into scripting.
    Leveling on the other hand, is very simple, but a good level will take a ridiculous amount of effort and skill.

Lol I just got done with Javascript last night and I might go through it again. I'm probably going to start python next week.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

idk what this is
    Scripting was hard, until you understand it. I may get back into it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Scripting in GS really isn't difficult, it just takes much practice. I recommend learning Javascript up to your limit first, then acknowledging how Java interacts with GS. Here's a site that I find very easy and well-made to learn Java: http://www.codecademy.com/

After you've reached your limit of choice, go ahead and read this article, created by FowlPlay4: http://public.zodiacdev.com/Fowlplay4

This is of course, if you'd like to get into scripting.
    Leveling on the other hand, is very simple, but a good level will take a ridiculous amount of effort and skill.
    Thanks for the site! its cool

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Scripting was hard, until you understand it. I may get back into it soon.
    It's your determination that will get you too succeed and so you shall in time.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

which java i need to learn? i know that we use java language to make games on phones, and also i know java language that we use by including it into html. so which one

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    which java i need to learn? i know that we use java language to make games on phones, and also i know java language that we use by including it into html. so which one
    The second one you should go to the link Peter provided and enroll into the course JavaScript. You can make an account if you want to same your progress. It's pretty cool.

-Jimmy Dean