Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Events Team

Banned

Events Team

So, hosting events aren't, perhaps, 'mandatory', no? Then how about forming an actual Events Team, like, as an actual staff position. Where players who actually would dedicate their time to hosting events would be given a chance to a mandatory job like this. I wouldn't know how the actual guidelines and rules should be to it, and whether or not they should get RC2.exe acces, but it could be somewhat like on Era (not iEra), where you have the Trials (basically Cadets, so that ETAs could determine whether or not the being fits for the job), the regular ETs, the Trainers (the staff members who would train the Trials), the Supervisors (people who overwatch the ETs and Trainers), and the Assistant ETA and the actual ETA. I mean, there wouldn't be any problem to this. I'm not asking to rip the idea straight off from the server itself, and allow these ETs to host unlimited events. By all means, please let them only host a set of 5 events. It would be glad to have more events hosted more often. "There doesn't need to be a staff position for th-", well, if you're saying that, I hope you say that about VIP Designing, Communications Support, and Newspaper. No offense to none to you staff members, but for one to say that now, for the time being, would be completely irrelevant. I mean, we have staff members giving out EC Items like it's a doll. "Because there's not that much events being host," well, why don't you ask the PRs to host more often. But of course, we always get the saying, "Hosting is not mandatory." Well, for crying out loud, why not make a staff position for that specific job. Hosting events. It's not a bad idea after all, there's many servers who have the position. I don't know, but tell me what you guys think. It would bring light to the server. Events are a fun thing to do, many players enjoy it. They ask for it a lot, so why not? There's very little PRs hosting nowadays.

nwo
    Agreed, i dont see a problem with an et position as many prs always say the same bs reason how its mandatory to host. and if you guys dont agree with this then i dont see why the hell their is a newspaper admin when idk who really reads those dumb newspapers lol or a communications admin which is basically the same crap as a pr but they work for the forums as well. Or the vip designer position when graphics designers can do that crap easily and most likely way better

Agreed completely.

Big Cheese
    Why not? I agree with this.

VIP Designers, Communications Support, and Newspaper Admins host
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    I dont think Ive ever seen you host
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Big Cheese
    When they want.

I think this is a great idea

Banned
    Yeah, I know lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nwo View Post
    Agreed, i dont see a problem with an et position as many prs always say the same bs reason how its mandatory to host. and if you guys dont agree with this then i dont see why the hell their is a newspaper admin when idk who really reads those dumb newspapers lol or a communications admin which is basically the same crap as a pr but they work for the forums as well. Or the vip designer position when graphics designers can do that crap easily and most likely way better
    I am deeply hurt. </3