Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Events Team

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodapop View Post
    okay..? but majority of the staff team dont even bother hosting. and you guys expect us to get these high priced items when events are hardly hosted nowadays. Doesn't matter cause ec items are worth nothing we just want events because they are fun to do.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CircusAfro View Post
    I am deeply hurt. </3
    Nothing against you. Salute to you, actually, because you actually do host events, something we would've expect out of a PR like Ace.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    VIP Designers, Communications Support, and Newspaper Admins host
    Rarely if ever, this is why the et position was proposed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing against you. Salute to you, actually, because you actually do host events, something we would've expect out of a PR like Ace.
    Excuse you mate, but ace does his job 24/7 and handles it like a boss. He does more work than all the prs.
    Last edited by Enfy; 10-05-2014 at 04:13 AM.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    I was just making an example. He doesn't host because it isn't mandatory.

Sodapop
    Last edited by Sodapop; 10-18-2014 at 12:51 AM.

Fully agreed. And Btw Ace. Thats the point of this thread -.- some PR's dont host at all and some say its not mandatory. We do know that ace fully does his job and thats why we want a separate ET staff position for more events. Cudis idea is actually better than yours ace where you suggested more free ecs lmao. I agree with you cudi. An ET staff position would be much better and allows more events by professional hosters.

Veteran
    I completely agree. That way player relations can do their thing aswell as the other staff position members.
    -Graal since 1/3/11
    Feel Free To Rep Me If: You Found My Post Funny, Intriguing, or Helpful. Thanks!

Banned
    What about the outcome?
    What will happen to the 100EC items? Events being hosted every single hour/day just makes the life of gaining EC pieces in CTF, TS and those who are good at events easier.
    If this kind of role was actually created to be exactly like Era PC, then the staffs would just go on then go off– and I can assure you they will just be on the whole day because it's considered an admin role.

Tbh, it's boring to host events. You'll always get rage PMS no matter what even if the staff is doing something right.
    It kills the reputation and everybody should know that events are not mandatory/required to host everyday or so.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    What about the outcome?
    What will happen to the 100EC items? Events being hosted every single hour/day just makes the life of gaining EC pieces in CTF, TS and those who are good at events easier.
    If this kind of role was actually created to be exactly like Era PC, then the staffs would just go on then go off– and I can assure you they will just be on the whole day because it's considered an admin role.

Tbh, it's boring to host events. You'll always get rage PMS no matter what even if the staff is doing something right.
    It kills the reputation and everybody should know that events are not mandatory/required to host everyday or so.
    Jeez dude, what would YOU prefer, 100 ECs attained through EC uploads/handouts or actual Events?

Doesnt have to be every 1hour.....