Thread: potluck pig

potluck pig

there is a NPC who sits outside potluck pig and asks for 50 purple flowers, once u give them to him he gives u salary .. what do u do next?
    NewZealanderLuke

Never knew this :O
    Welcome to the forums!

Banned
    Thought that's old quest?
    Or was it recently added?

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Thought that's old quest?
    Or was it recently added?

old quest XSTARX
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

i think it is from halloween quest with garlic bombs, but i an not sure

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

That was 2013 Halloween Quest, yes as said from Sasha.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

^^^ i am so happy that i finally sad true :] if that was really halloween quest then i can tell all about it. it was quest in which you needed to find key from npc bots that open you when you knock doors for trick or trek or what its called? so you needed to get firstly all halloween hats and after 500 candies, but i an not sure, i remember that it was near 500, you get skull key. then you needed to find vampire cottage and kill all minibosses but after you needed to kill vampire (dont know his name on english) by using garlic bombs. you needed to kill some zombies and get from them body parts or some thing like that and make this bombs. then you go and kill vampire and get key to shop door in which you can buy halloween items.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    ^^^ i am so happy that i finally sad true :] if that was really halloween quest then i can tell all about it. it was quest in which you needed to find key from npc bots that open you when you knock doors for trick or trek or what its called? so you needed to get firstly all halloween hats and after 500 candies, but i an not sure, i remember that it was near 500, you get skull key. then you needed to find vampire cottage and kill all minibosses but after you needed to kill vampire (dont know his name on english) by using garlic bombs. you needed to kill some zombies and get from them body parts or some thing like that and make this bombs. then you go and kill vampire and get key to shop door in which you can buy halloween items.
    I dont think there was a vampire... It was the one where you collect materials for a vaccine to cure people who were infected with a disease or virus idk..

Holloween Quest (2013) #4 or 5 I think
    The quest is u find the new wat happened right of Loki Hats theres a Cop if u talk to him there will be an explosion
    Happen beside the right building of the shop, then u need to go to SouthRidge PD to send the mail (NOT IN THE MAILBOX SILLY!) inside to the cop then go back and enter the desired building it has early reinforcements of PR arresting (Several PR CAMEOS!) the guy that has a Potato head xD inside there is a scientist creating cure u help him out by the
    (Sorry its not arraged due i cant remember)
    Following ingridients:
    -Parsley
    -The doc in Southridge Hospital Cure (The Wax, Oil, Good side of medicines) u need to w8 him by Curing Zombies such as HW
    -Garlic (the cemetery)
    -i cant just remeber its been a year since complete that

Sorry this Quest is not acheivable in 14 i think...
    Visit my Profilehttp://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?10258-iEureka

Answering: Questions, Problems, and Stuff

Com. Battle me at DelugeRPG: Retem45

Click Me!