Thread: Forums

Forums

Hi idk if this is the right place to ask questions but i have 2 acc and one acc thats says "Buddah Lovah" when i got to jeni near start is it posible to change it to another acc like my other acc says dae and when i got to jeni near start is it posibile to switch or id have to be an acc that has no email?

Thanks.
    IGN: Buddah Lovah

We are no longer doing username changes because it messes up the connection between the forums and in-game.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Ok then ill start a new and idk one day i woke up i went on fourms and i think saw jeni saying that you can transfer items to other acc but it could only be limted idk whats the limt agian im not sure if she posted cause i was in a "just woke up mode" so anyways is it possible?

Damn i think i messed up lol ughh is it posible to change forums User name?

Somone answer lol im i feel so anxstious if thats how you spell it

Quote Originally Posted by Buddah Lovah View Post
    Damn i think i messed up lol ughh is it posible to change forums User name?
    Basically, yes - it is possible for them (i.e. Jeni) to change your username. But here comes the but (heh'), they've stopped doing so because it'll cause issues within the connection between your forum and ingame account. Why do you even care about your Forum-Name? It's not like it's something important.

--> Just stick with your current name and don't give a Free Knights.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddah Lovah View Post
    Ok then ill start a new and idk one day i woke up i went on fourms and i think saw jeni saying that you can transfer items to other acc but it could only be limted idk whats the limt agian im not sure if she posted cause i was in a "just woke up mode" so anyways is it possible?
    Transferring of items is limited.
    Not sure how many times you can do that but it only works if you're on different device that doesn't have any identification to it.

Quote Originally Posted by PumaD View Post
    Basically, yes - it is possible for them (i.e. Jeni) to change your username. But here comes the but (heh'), they've stopped doing so because it'll cause issues within the connection between your forum and ingame account. Why do you even care about your Forum-Name? It's not like it's something important.

--> Just stick with your current name and don't give a Free Knights.
    So they wont do it if i asked?
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Transferring of items is limited.
    Not sure how many times you can do that but it only works if you're on different device that doesn't have any identification to it.
    Ok thanks for clearing that up.

Forum username changes are no longer being accepted, for reasons below:

There was an issue concerning the Supreme Chatter Monkey achievement not working some time ago that snk fixed, however Era-Go forum username change requests are no longer being accepted, as changing them breaks the connection between Era-Go and Era in-game for the forum achievement etc.
    http://era-go.com/forum/announcement.php?f=78

Ok you can closed this thread