Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I really like to be an admin on my birthday

Becoming an admin isn't a gift. It's a responsibility, a privilege. It's not something given to you because it's your special day.

Ummm TBH that will not happen unless you apply

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine8888 View Post
    I really want to be an admin on my birthday and i will host many events that i can.....birthday-september 24
    If you didn't already know- being an 'admin' or staff as I like to call it isn't as easy as some put it, sure, for example Jeni may say its all easy (No offence to Jeni) but does she actually tell you the tough times when douche bags come and abuse staff, because quiet often, staff do get harassed or abused, I am sure they tend not to blurt out who did it or what they said because that is why they're staff, they are mature enough to know this, I as an individual aren't saying you aren't mature enough, I am trying to state that say 'I'd like to be an admin on my birthday' is a in my opinion the wrong way to approach this situation, and yes, you may become staff one day, just never let anyone stop you from achieving this goal if you set this out to be a goal, good luck. Oh and everyone else, instead of laughing and saying no, which is how you go off topic, how about some advice to the kid, I would of expected at least something nice instead of 'no' or 'u wish' like seriously? come on......

Wow rockstar it was good until you had to wreck it with a big *** wall of text, well done.

You can't just enter McD's and ask for being staff when you're < 18 and have no experience... (this is an example)
    -Johnaudi

^ you'd be surprised, apparently McD's isn't as easy to get into as it used to be, and I read somewhere that it actually looks good on your résumé if you get in because of all the experience you get

You need to apply.
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

Lmao... They couldn't simply do that, if that was the case everyone would be a admin.

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team
    KIk:NaletGraal
    Facebook:NaletGraal
    Youtube:Coming Soon