Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I really like to be an admin on my birthday

jeni
    Quote Originally Posted by iRockstar Ciprioni View Post
    If you didn't already know- being an 'admin' or staff as I like to call it isn't as easy as some put it, sure, for example Jeni may say its all easy (No offence to Jeni) but does she actually tell you the tough times when douche bags come and abuse staff, because quiet often, staff do get harassed or abused, I am sure they tend not to blurt out who did it or what they said because that is why they're staff, they are mature enough to know this, I as an individual aren't saying you aren't mature enough, I am trying to state that say 'I'd like to be an admin on my birthday' is a in my opinion the wrong way to approach this situation, and yes, you may become staff one day, just never let anyone stop you from achieving this goal if you set this out to be a goal, good luck. Oh and everyone else, instead of laughing and saying no, which is how you go off topic, how about some advice to the kid, I would of expected at least something nice instead of 'no' or 'u wish' like seriously? come on......
    LOL just to be clear, I would NEVER say being staff is easy. In my opinion, if it is easy, then you are not doing your job and are likely slacking leaving your share of work to your peers. I can tell you I don't get any "idle" time with no pms from literally the second that I log in - I am still trying to figure out how some players have gps or something on me to know the precise second I log on. I have also seen more volume lately it seems of players pming versus using the report system in regards to other players. I appreciate that they report to me because they trust me to handle it; however, that may slow down the time to get it addressed and creates a significantly unbalanced workload. Many of us take on additional roles like I manage zroom, uploads admin, and help moderate here. It is all far from easy but I still enjoy it overall I would say if you aren't the type of person who gets personal satisfaction from helping others-this job isn't for you. You have to be internally motivated by the desire to help or you will find yourself extremely frustrated after just minutes on the job. Good luck to all of you who are pursuing your goals to be staff

jeni
    Quote Originally Posted by *DaScientist View Post
    You need to apply.
    You made me giggle! I have always heard it is good to write down and share your goals! There is no question with you . Good luck on your quest!

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Street View Post
    Becoming an admin isn't a gift. It's a responsibility, a privilege. It's not something given to you because it's your special day.
    *Begins slow clap*

Big Cheese Captain
    0MG I WANTS TO B3 ADIAM I LOVE GRAAL PLZZZZZ HIRE MEEEEE.

To the OP, it will never happen if you beg, and beg. Just when it comes down to applying, then try to become admin.
    iEra Developer / SFX Admin

Need help? Contact me:
    Email: [email protected]

Big Cheese
    Please anyone can kill me?

El Bacon Hombre Police Commissioner
    The team is not currently hiring nor do they offer positions as rewards.

This thread is now closed as it will just contract more hate towards OP the longer it's open.