And mystic you usually just write without reading, with all due respect go read what i said..im not just random guy asking to be hired, its cuz i have a situation.
Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
I started playing when I was 10 years old (Basically I was playing iClassic actively for 9 months, along with iEra up until now, and I started iEra in late Jan 2011). Do you know how immature I was back then? Even though I wanted the position of PR at the age of 11, I was super immature. Led to constant warnings, jails, bans, etc. etc. Being 14 now, I find it tremendously ridiculous that they still think I am still the same as my past years, even when it was 2011.

Well cudi as u said i was immature and true they still think people were as they were when kids like a year or more ago.
and greg lol this isnt being desperate when your actually trynna make a point. im here to tell people that this shouldnt be right people being judged by their past.and yes i do not wanna enter just for fame cuz already got so, and help? i always help people and some admins so yeah

Just easy on the vulgarity. I've seen you in-game, and honestly, every time I saw you, you would swear all the way to space.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, you accidentally dropped some HOT SHOTS!