Good day to all Graalians, i know this topic hasn't been opened in a while or ever as far as i have seen. I'm just here to make a point of view which to be honest has affected alot of players in the past months or even years.As we all know there comes a time where there would be opportunities for job offerings in era which include Newspaper Team, Moderators,Level designing, and even development team.People with high dreams would have such thing as a dream come true to be hired to once of these categories listed.I wont talk in third person view, yes im one of the many that wish to be one.In the last 4 months i have been talking to many admins, being advertised by many to become one of the player relations team. Two weeks ago i get told by Ser and Reno (with all due respect to them both) that i cant get hired due to the one jail i have in my record and several warnings.As all or many of you guys know i got a brother named Wisko which used to play Graal online era and currently stopped using his account and started sometimes logging into my account and using it.Let me get this straight, he is the one that has caused me that jail and some of the warnings and unfortunately wouldn't be able to prove it unless we would go back in time. I told Reno and many others that it was my brother, some believed some didn't.. Then there goes my last dream of being able to achieve something i always worked for. Yes, as many of you have asked i have helped find glitches and reported them to snk himself, stopped vulgar languages etc...

I think everyone should deserve a chance, because people actually change with time and do not remain the same as they were.I just wish many of you would understand and try to put yourselves in my place because im pretty sure many of you have been wanting to even taste the thing of being a Player Relations admin and have been declined due to a bad history. Last thing to say --> (When prisoners do something against the law, they get what they deserve and that is jail ..but after being jailed out they get a normal life and yes they can get job offers into police departments). now thats in real life, try making the same in Era life and make people enjoy it to their max.

Thank You- Frisko