Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Relations Applicants

Gangster Hat Player Relations Applicants

Good day to all Graalians, i know this topic hasn't been opened in a while or ever as far as i have seen. I'm just here to make a point of view which to be honest has affected alot of players in the past months or even years.As we all know there comes a time where there would be opportunities for job offerings in era which include Newspaper Team, Moderators,Level designing, and even development team.People with high dreams would have such thing as a dream come true to be hired to once of these categories listed.I wont talk in third person view, yes im one of the many that wish to be one.In the last 4 months i have been talking to many admins, being advertised by many to become one of the player relations team. Two weeks ago i get told by Ser and Reno (with all due respect to them both) that i cant get hired due to the one jail i have in my record and several warnings.As all or many of you guys know i got a brother named Wisko which used to play Graal online era and currently stopped using his account and started sometimes logging into my account and using it.Let me get this straight, he is the one that has caused me that jail and some of the warnings and unfortunately wouldn't be able to prove it unless we would go back in time. I told Reno and many others that it was my brother, some believed some didn't.. Then there goes my last dream of being able to achieve something i always worked for. Yes, as many of you have asked i have helped find glitches and reported them to snk himself, stopped vulgar languages etc...

I think everyone should deserve a chance, because people actually change with time and do not remain the same as they were.I just wish many of you would understand and try to put yourselves in my place because im pretty sure many of you have been wanting to even taste the thing of being a Player Relations admin and have been declined due to a bad history. Last thing to say --> (When prisoners do something against the law, they get what they deserve and that is jail ..but after being jailed out they get a normal life and yes they can get job offers into police departments). now thats in real life, try making the same in Era life and make people enjoy it to their max.

Thank You- Frisko
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

Big Cheese
    Meph had 12 of his accounts banned on PC Era, and now he is one of the most famous admins; pretty sure Ser and Reno can't do that lol; they can't tell you that you won't have the opportunity to become an admin due to being jailed.

Newcomer
    Try pm/email them with logical reasons.
    Show them your loyalty.
    Thats how I contact Reno
    I work for RiotGames Item/skin server admin on Asian Server.

Big Cheese
    You were only jailed for harassment/vulgarity, as far as I remember, and you got what you deserved; it's not like u hacked lolol xd

Exactly, trust me i tried everything literally. I pmed every admin to the point of making them think of resigning due to me. I got nothing...they talked to me as if i have hacked the graal server or something. Pengu has warnings and got hired, meph was jailed and banned...idk why they keep declining me for such a thing.
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

nwo
    Lmaoo beta frisko you are rude af In game, I remember seeing you rage every time you loose and event. Anyways oh yeah the typical blame it on my brother excuse bahahaha. And it's funny how ser is pra I remember seeing him on graalians also whining how he wasn't hired for pr, now look at him he's a pra.

Just to let you know, it's hard for people in real life to get jobs they've wanted because of their jail history.

That was their choice. In my opinion, making a thread on this isn't going to help your case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Beta ,you dont deserve it
    Many times you called me bad names and other people.
    Just being me.

nwo
    Beta frisko sucks up to admins and in reality he is rude , you don't even deserve this position just cause you don't got many jail warnings doesn't mean you are what you say you really are. That's because I seen how you are in game. Making a thread on this won't better your chances

lol i never opened my mouth in any bad words or vulgarity unless it offended me and most times i just report the person.
    Bram and nwo to be honest your opinion or hatered is the LAST thing they would look if hiring someone so keep talking and have a nice day.
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR