Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Player Relations Applicants

nwo
    Well Idk why you point that out to me because unlike you I dont give a rat's *** about being staff. And quit acting all civilized on the forums lol if we were in game you would of been cursing at me scrub

Banned
    If XENA can make it, so can you.

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    Meph had 12 of his accounts banned on PC Era, and now he is one of the most famous admins; pretty sure Ser and Reno can't do that lol; they can't tell you that you won't have the opportunity to become an admin due to being jailed.
    True story.

Prior to 2006, I had been banned on over 12 accounts for glitch abuse, memory editing, and ban evasion.

It should be noted that I began using that exploitation experience for good; and began consistently notifying the staff every exploit I found, and I became an asset.
    Enough of an asset that, after nearly two years of "good behavior", I was invited to the staff team as a GP (Equivalent to a Player Relations today).

Eight years later, here I am.
    I've held every position from GP to PR to Gang/Business Admin, and created the title Gun Admin.

So yeah- it can happen.
    First prove that you're not a liability, then prove that you're an asset.

Also worth nothing:
    I have never filled out an application.
    I have never made a thread begging to be hired.

Some other pointers:
    http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post166349

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    So yeah- it can happen.

Also worth nothing:
    I have never I ever filled out an application.

Some other pointers:
    Ooo SHOTS FIRED

Big Cheese
    True story.

Prior to 2006, I had been banned on over 12 accounts for glitch abuse, memory editing, and ban evasion.

It should be noted that I began using that exploitation experience for good; and began consistently notifying the staff every exploit I found, and I became an asset.
    Enough of an asset that, after nearly two years of "good behavior", I was invited to the staff team as a GP (Equivalent to a Player Relations today).

I've held every position from GP to PR to Gang/Business Admin, and created the title Gun Admin.

So yeah- it can happen.

Also worth nothing:

Some other pointers:
    Note that I never meant in my first post on this thread to offend you in any manner; I'm just saying that the graal staff DOES believe in second chances, and you are a proof.
    That, along with the fact that XENA was jailed more times than I could count; he still made it, and he did a nice job.
    Quite frankly, I have had fights with some of the current PRs, and those fights led to some vulgarity, but now I see those same people working for era and doing a brilliant job; so ya, the PRAs DO believe in second chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Beta Frisko View Post
    Exactly, trust me i tried everything literally. I pmed every admin to the point of making them think of resigning due to me. I got nothing...they talked to me as if i have hacked the graal server or something. Pengu has warnings and got hired, meph was jailed and banned...idk why they keep declining me for such a thing.
    I was warned twice for glitching in 2011. That's it lol.

I started this game when I was 12 so I was pretty immature at first.

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    If XENA can make it, so can you.
    True story.

So yeah- it can happen.

Also worth nothing:

Some other pointers:
    Thanks cudi i hope you too if you want that because you too deserve it.
    And meph lol yeah people been talking about it and to be honest...i beg because its been over a year i want it and suddenly my brother comes and ruins a dream i worked hard for..if you were my place you would have killed my brother by now. But good thing i told casper and others and told me to let wisko stop using my account which i did.
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

Doesn't matter how long it's been. I've been playing since 2011, hired 2013 (resigned same year because computer was starting to die, as well as interferring with some things) and I never begged. Only been warned once and that was 2011 or 2012. Basically what I'm saying is, begging ruins your chances and that just because you've been playing for a year does not mean you are "ready" to be staff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Banned
    This thread makes me lol'd.
    So what's your motive? Trying to reduce your bad records because of what your brother did?
    The responsibility lies in you, your brother is your brother. Nobody can stop him other than you, don't push the whole blame to just your siblings.
    Think about others, it's not like they actually knew.

And I bet you just want to minimize the amount of jail records you got, I don't care if you report glitches/vulgarities to admins.
    That's part of a player's job, the most half goes to the staffs. Anybody can do what you do, don't make a fuss about it.

Now, stop crying and actually go earn your own reputation again. Be more of a liability.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    This thread makes me lol'd.
    So what's your motive? Trying to reduce your bad records because of what your brother did?
    The responsibility lies in you, your brother is your brother. Nobody can stop him other than you, don't push the whole blame to just your siblings.
    Think about others, it's not like they actually knew.

And I bet you just want to minimize the amount of jail records you got, I don't care if you report glitches/vulgarities to admins.
    That's part of a player's job, the most half goes to the staffs. Anybody can do what you do, don't make a fuss about it.

Now, stop crying and actually go earn your own reputation again. Be more of a liability.
    Lmao who said i care what do you care ? and since when do you take decisions for admins lol. TBH if you wanna lol it makes me happy i did giving me another reason to be a pr xd and btw its "responsibility lies ON you" not "IN you" just watch grammar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Doesn't matter how long it's been. I've been playing since 2011, hired 2013 (resigned same year because computer was starting to die, as well as interferring with some things) and I never begged. Only been warned once and that was 2011 or 2012. Basically what I'm saying is, begging ruins your chances and that just because you've been playing for a year does not mean you are "ready" to be staff.
    and no mystic i never actually begged it was a figure of speech. I just asked alot and yes iam ready to be a staff and many and myself know that.
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR