Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Player Relations Applicants

And mystic you usually just write without reading, with all due respect go read what i said..im not just random guy asking to be hired, its cuz i have a situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    I started playing when I was 10 years old (Basically I was playing iClassic actively for 9 months, along with iEra up until now, and I started iEra in late Jan 2011). Do you know how immature I was back then? Even though I wanted the position of PR at the age of 11, I was super immature. Led to constant warnings, jails, bans, etc. etc. Being 14 now, I find it tremendously ridiculous that they still think I am still the same as my past years, even when it was 2011.

Well cudi as u said i was immature and true they still think people were as they were when kids like a year or more ago.
    and greg lol this isnt being desperate when your actually trynna make a point. im here to tell people that this shouldnt be right people being judged by their past.and yes i do not wanna enter just for fame cuz already got so, and help? i always help people and some admins so yeah

Just easy on the vulgarity. I've seen you in-game, and honestly, every time I saw you, you would swear all the way to space.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, you accidentally dropped some HOT SHOTS!
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

Quote Originally Posted by Beta Frisko View Post
    And mystic you usually just write without reading, with all due respect go read what i said..im not just random guy asking to be hired, its cuz i have a situation.
    Actually I do read, the first thing I posted was based off of your original post, the rest was commenting on things you said afterwards. It doesn't matter if you have a "situation", you said yourself you asked them a lot to be hired.

I guess I'm done posting since it's going to continue to be an argument. I said what I had to say.
    http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...oming-an-admin

Probably should be closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

This thread has pretty much turned into an argument war, there's no need for it to stay open any longer. Thread closed.
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!