Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: hide and seek guide (bot event)

Smile hide and seek guide (bot event)

Hey guys, I will finally share my knowledge about hide and seek! I think most of you know how to play this event, for those who don't: an NPC hides, SPACEMAN for example and you have to find him (and touch him) to win a special prize (11exclusive hats and 500gralats once you've won all the hats).

okay, these are all the spots where the NPCs hide, which I have discovered so far. If you know any other spots please post below! (I will just show screenshots of the spot and the map to make it easier to find them)

image.jpgimage.jpg
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    image.jpgimage.jpg

sorry i cant post more files... well, I won't give you the full guide then! This might help you a lot though !

beach shack roll, outside of ammo mart and vogues fashion, that's all ill give you guys

You forgot my secret spot

i didnt post all like i said
    started august 2010
    iEra Gani Artist
    former iZone Gani Artist

Box factory
    East hospital
    Skate shop
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

I know some -mercy beach hospital, 2013 sign, middle of bridge, under bridge, forth Knox, beach spar, ammo mart, hotel next to ammo mart, vougues fashion shop, taxi shop, park next to vougues fashion, furniture shop over lethal, underground spar, bank, Ricks utility shop, mephs furniture, dairy hat, lokki hats, outside of yuis hat shop, over skateboard park, tree house, box factory, alexs head shop, and next to old Halloween shop. Sorry if I missed some I hope this helps.

Street Boss
    I got like 3k hours on Graal and I never found hide and seek NPC...this guide was so helpful
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

I thought they always hid around the start :/ fail 4 me

i think the places they hide in defends on what there name is who know red juggernaut