Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Macro'er? >.>

Miner Extraordinaire
    [QUOTE=PumaD;168572]Creating an account just to reply at a thread where you are being accused of using third party programs, understandable but still makes you look fishy, especially when there is a wall of text trying to prove something. Meh, whatever.]

Never had to post before. Now I'm a liar saying I wouldn't post to this thread anymore.

But the real reason I'm breaking my word is this: Waiter - You did not ruin my life. It is not even a speed bump to me. Continue on with what you were doing and don't anguish yourself over this. The lesson is one of communication. Where there is none or little, misunderstandings happen. You seem like a nice person with good intentions. Don't torment yourself over it.

Um guys mining isn't THAT big of a deal :| should you really be stressing this much over it? The only legit player that I have known to use macros was that Clown dude in Goonsquad... But, I think we should all just enjoy mining rather than focus on who is the best. We all pretty much know if anyone is gonna achieve level 100 first it's Mystic haha.
    山Yamamoto-kun

Quote Originally Posted by Yamamoto View Post
    Um guys mining isn't THAT big of a deal :| should you really be stressing this much over it? The only legit player that I have known to use macros was that Clown dude in Goonsquad... But, I think we should all just enjoy mining rather than focus on who is the best. We all pretty much know if anyone is gonna achieve level 100 first it's Mystic haha.
    Actually playing less, so maybe not :/ goodluck to any legit miners that do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person