Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Adjust to player count

Adjust to player count

I'm sure everyone has noticed the player count is significantly rising and rises every day. One thing I have noticed is that things are not adjusting to equal the player count. For example: since there are more players, more trash should spawn. Also more shrooms should spawn. The more players online, the more people out trash and shroom picking. There should be a new base. With more players there are more gangs. The bases get very crowded with sometimes like 5 gangs in one base. Any other ideas on how to adapt to more players post them!

Quote Originally Posted by Master BAW View Post
    I'm sure everyone has noticed the player count is significantly rising and rises every day. One thing I have noticed is that things are not adjusting to equal the player count. For example: since there are more players, more trash should spawn. Also more shrooms should spawn. The more players online, the more people out trash and shroom picking. There should be a new base. With more players there are more gangs. The bases get very crowded with sometimes like 5 gangs in one base. Any other ideas on how to adapt to more players post them!
    I agree with the base one but about the more trash and shroomies, the game would be easy, it would be no challenge.
    "I like trains"

Event House is the biggest problem. When there are 300 people trying to play an event but door opens for 50 only. Yes, staff can open for 100 or even more but it turns events into a luck, for example when redboy opened water race for 200 it took me like 10 seconds after start to find myself...
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Event House is the biggest problem. When there are 300 people trying to play an event but door opens for 50 only. Yes, staff can open for 100 or even more but it turns events into a luck, for example when redboy opened water race for 200 it took me like 10 seconds after start to find myself...
    I think a good way to solve the events problem is open race or skill or whatever for like 150 people, and once inside open two events. It's fun and reduces lag in actual events. Only problem with that is that events will be over too soon...

Banned
    Wish we could just see our white chat only in events and not others spamming 'WWWWWWWW'...

Or get Eurocenter to fix the servers so 150 people in one room doesn't make the server blow up.

How much I miss when there were only 500 people on daily. Life was so much easier.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    How much I miss when there were only 500 people on daily. Life was so much easier.
    Haha I remember that *sighh*

hmm...howbout this
    1. 2 event houses, both should run by 2 diff. adiams on a same time
    2. map extension. m0ar bases and stuff
    3. m0ar decent jobs

no destructive criticism please.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    Haha I remember that *sighh*
    Those good days xD Ya I think the server should get a major system update, I barerly have lag before now im getting so much. I can barerly base anymore, and going to the events house is like suicide. I can only really make money and pk in low pop. areas.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.