30. You may not vote on this poll
  • change the vip item.

25 83.33%
  • keep the the vip item.

5 16.67%
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Vip!broomstick!no no no!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Haley View Post
    I don't care that people that didn't get the broom stick last year get to get it this year. I' just don't get why the same item from last year would be brought back when there is a staff position for Making Vip items. You guys couldn't have even make a new like 2014 broomstick or something different?
    Agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xSh4dow View Post
    wow, selfish? really? are u some guy that started in 2014? a people that never think of other people thought? and u say us selfish,
    u also being selfish. look, people tht have broom got nothing, only got a ec which I dun really care. and u guy got what? a rare broom that in 2013 wow. plus why do u even ask them that the broom will comeback this year.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt know they will still put it in vip And the answer for ur question is: I wanted that broom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    The VIP, as I thought, is supposed to be a special monthly item where you have that month to get it. I haven't seen classic or zone repeat their same items (classic has been doing it longer than era too). Selfish? Lmao! I'm fine if this year was something kind of like the broomstick, but it's EXACTLY the same. We don't even get an item? Ya, we're VERY selfish

Don't even say "hey you got ec" 1 ec doesn't make up for 1 item.

I'm upset, and I have the right to be so. Players in October 2013 who got VIP just got slapped in the face.
    I tought they will put it out for sale, i didnt know its in vip as one of the posters says in the thread i made.
    I will never give up my hope and dreams, never give up! - Itkitt Rin

School is coming back

When did the pirate update come out like the year? Month would be helpful too. Just so i know when i got my first vip just for future reference.
    Help me hatch.

B-brooms....

Quote Originally Posted by Bombastic947 View Post
    Alright I guess I'm beat.You're right,repeating the broom was a horrible idea.I'm sorry for trying to be optimistic(no sarcasm intended).I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

to match the broom not include.(What does that even mean?)
    Mhm....
    And I am sitting here,mentally correcting grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by iIamtheNoob View Post
    Mhm....
    And I am sitting here,mentally correcting grammar.
    Oh sorry about the grammar my computer doesn't have auto correct and I started to get lazy after the first 5 posts. And the update is some one said that even if try added Kendrick's idea then he was 110% that thu wouldn't include the broom too or something like that, so I said to match the broom. Sorry I knew I should of added something to direct it was a response to him.
    Help me hatch.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Oh no we need Kendrick and his stupid idea of a wand with magic spells that are 8 damage and has 4 types of effects with his Graaloween zombie outfit for VIP... lol jk no one wants me back ;-;. Back to topic, really? Broom again? 3 months every item? No no no snk, now we are ripping people off.. an ITEM and the other things for 7.5k, and now you're saying, just those free revive and others for 7.5k with no items? Straight out rip, man. (P.S. I was trying to get in contact with you snk)
    You know what.. you're right

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    This is just lazy. I'm sorry but there are a million other thematic items you could have chosen from for Halloween.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Zephlyn
    Admins are running out of ideas! As I say always!. The VIP description said we were gonna have a unique item. With this staff means that it wasn't gonna be copied. Staff creativity is very bad, because the only thing they do is copy. The Cripple Cannon was copied by that 8k gun by the Arcade Shop, the Minigun was copied by the Flamethrower and now the broom is copied from the October VIP from the last year.

I would like to say that the broom for us, who bought it last year, are pretty mad. Even though some of us don't use it a lot, is was gonna be supposed to be unique.

And those people that have a stupid comeback saying "If you are arguing, just do the graphics yourself". I find it pretty stupid because that isn't our job. The players job are to have a nice gameplay about the game. The staff job is to work for the server, and make the task that is given, in this case it is to make an original item.

If this thing offended some people, I'm sorry. My respect to Tricky, she is a very good VIP designer. I don't even know why they are blaming her, because Snk was the guy who implemented this.
    Last edited by D12*; 10-12-2014 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Missunderstandings and added a extra paragraph.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    Admins are running out of ideas! As I say always!. The VIP description said we were gonna have a unique item. With this staff means that it wasn't gonna be copied. Staff creativity is very bad, because the only thing they do is copy. The Cripple Cannon was copied by that 8k gun by the Arcade Shop, the Minigun was copied by the flamethrower and now the broom is copied from the October VIP from the last month.

I would like to say that the broom for us, who bought it last year, are pretty mad. Even though some of us don't use it a lot, is was gonna be supposed to be unique.
    Make note to yourself that the minigun was released far after the release of the flmethrower, so it's the otherway around.

Cudi is right, Mini gun and Flamethrower aren't really copied ideas... they are both OP weapons irl and well.. those guns aren't ideas because it's already made irl