Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • change the vip item.

25 83.33%
  • keep the the vip item.

5 16.67%
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Vip!broomstick!no no no!

Still not fair how the only reason it's going to be changed is because of the majority of the forum users. Don't other players get to voice their opinion on this matter. It says 797 active forum users, I believe that's only for the month? When their are mostly at least 150 active forum users that log on everyday while their are 3k players online every single day. Some to young to know what's going on behind the scenes until the changes happen. In the end we'll get a new item I guess, but I just want a flying carpet over the broom x.x

Before you change it at least give other players a chance to voice their opinions for example make a broadcast announcement about the poll so maybe players with accounts will log on and voice their opinions before voting.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Stop comparing the 2013 October VIP players with the 2014 October VIP players. For one, VIP is meant to be exclusive. And two, in no way can you compare a single ec to an item. If they want a freaking broom, give them a different version. The version from 2013 should stay that way. It isn't fair for them to give them items that are supposed to be rare and then all we get is a lousy ec. If it's changed, take my ec away because I want the item.

I don't know, have a one colored broomstick (different shades of course) with fire or some fancy colored smoke going out the back of it. If you don't want it to be one color, do something that looks totally different than 2013. Just don't do the same thing >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    That is called discrimination we want new players to stay not get mad because they werent given the same thing.
    I guess you want older players to be discriminated against? I mean, that's how it sounds. If they didn't get VIP back then, then oh well. We aren't given the same thing, does that mean we don't have a right to be mad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    @King Anakin i don't think it's wise to brag about the Broom u recently got cause it's taunting the ones who are already unpleased.

still it's their decision to give out the same broomsticks,i'd join u guys if ranting could change anything,it's already done.
    We got our apology and an assurance that it wouldn't happen again.have an open mind.i don't think criticizing the ones that are in charge can help at all...
    i know no matter how we look at it,it's unfair to us.
    and if there was ever a voting poll we would lose anyways,there are more new players that wants to keep it than the old players that wants a change.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

We have added two loely hats which you can choose 1 to keep. (You can grab them both but the other one will be removed)

Only last years VIP players can grab the hats.
    ghost.png

Once again, we apologize.

Noice
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Banned
    But the players still get to keep the broomsticks. Oh well, at least we got something they don't have.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Thank you for the lovely hats Don't be too hard on yourself..
    Well we got what we wanted at least,we can differentiate the 2013 and 2014 broomstick users.
    We've already seen their effort to make amends for us,please appreciate it and take back those mean comments

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

You saw it was the same item if you dont like it dont buy it, its not our problem that people get butthurt cause you get the same item. Legit lets bringnit back to reality is this pixelated item really worth crying about OMG I WANT PIXEL ITEM IT WILL MAKE ME LIVE BETTER. like seriously think about it, makes me think about the people in real life rofl.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

No it's not going to ruin my life. It's just the principle. I still want it changed, but I guess that won't happen...thanks for the hat I guess...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    And you idiots complain about projects being delayed well because when they release something you beg them to change it let them do their damn job dont interfere with there schedule or nothings gonna be released on time ffs. Stop crying if you dont want vip for item you get 1. Free ec 2. Unlimited revive and ammo 3.speed boost and flippers 4. Perfect weapons! You all complained that "I HATE VIP ITEMS THEY SUCK BRING BACK PERFECT WEAPONS" I am pretty sure they brang that stuff back INCLUDING AN EC to make you guys happy cause they are focused on other things so just stop complaining. @Bram you are completely inconsiderate of the admins you look at this from your own selfish view, the world does not revolve around you so damn dont buy it if you dont like it. #venting
    ??????????????????????? What