View Poll Results: Would you like the old GZ back?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 94.44%
  • No

2 5.56%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bring back the old GZ!

I swear why did they change it?

The people have spoken - it will be changed back.

Agree! Gangster Zone, which I believe was originally form for the impression of Mayu, had massive walls that played a significant role for gangs, especially gangs that encounters many wars. It offers great amount of protection against any attackers willing to strive and put forth the effort to receive the same treatment as it's opponent. Gangster Zone's current design isn't really unique and possess the same defense as the other bases which isn't really an astounding thing. Pretty Glad it's going to be changed very soon .
    ~Gen*

Banned
    Thank you snk for listening to the players.

Banned
    In general though I feel bases have become to easy to take, one reason I enjoyed classics towers was that they were difficult to take unless planned out and had the numbers for it. I would like to see a change to most of eras bases so that it benefits the defenders much more, attacking a base should be much more difficult then defending. Atm they are about even.

With that said I would like to see Pirate Zone changed back to it's original as well.

I agree the old Gz ws much better the new one is a little to easy to get in to.

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team
    KIk:NaletGraal
    Facebook:NaletGraal
    Youtube:Coming Soon

Its true old gz looked and seemed better, but infact it is an "Unfair base".
    Gangs with 9+ members simply need to stay at end of wall and spam and will hold for hours upon hours if members stay on.
    They changed it because it was getting complaints, its been changed and its still getting complaints, i don't see why, its perfectly fine in terms of space and layout.

Banned
    Basing isn't supposed to favor the attacker, defenders should obviously have the advantage.

If that were so why did they change it.

Their should be no advantage for either sides, both should have an equal chance.