Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Minigun & Flamethrower Comparison

Minigun & Flamethrower Comparison

The price of a minigun is 200k & flame's 100 ec right? Before it was nerfed,it was already quite obnoxious to use it due to the recoil,but after GA removed the recoil and added slowness,in my opinion,it is rendered useless.What's the point of rebalancing a gun if it was bought for its current stats.The flamethrower is already on a different level from minigun without it being nerfed again,but why is minigun the only one nerfed while flamethrower is so op? Every player can save their ec's for a flame and boom,OP in spar and pk,while there are people who packs for guns but there are also legit earners who save every bit of their gralats working their *** off digging,car jobbing,trashing to get this gun to have it been rendered useless.The GA need to make finalized changes on the gun is before it is released to be bought by players as we can't even refund it.[/FONT]

Bait and switch..... Enjoy your 200k paperweight like the rest of us

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzy Graal View Post
    The price of a minigun is 200k & flame's 100 ec right? Before it was nerfed,it was already quite obnoxious to use it due to the recoil,but after GA removed the recoil and added slowness,in my opinion,it is rendered useless.What's the point of rebalancing a gun if it was bought for its current stats.The flamethrower is already on a different level from minigun without it being nerfed again,but why is minigun the only one nerfed while flamethrower is so op? Every player can save their ec's for a flame and boom,OP in spar and pk,while there are people who packs for guns but there are also legit earners who save every bit of their gralats working their *** off digging,car jobbing,trashing to get this gun to have it been rendered useless.The GA need to make finalized changes on the gun is before it is released to be bought by players as we can't even refund it.[/FONT]
    ?????????????

minigun is okay. i have it on my second account and i like it. and dont worry about flamer. soon when admins will see that many people use it they will make stats worse but it will be next year i think, because now all is okay

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Yeah I was going to make a thread about details before purchasing a gun because Bitzsam said on Graalians and I quote
    It isn't my favourite gun, it was never intended to be a primary gun which people used it as, it's a defensive gun and it still does that best, if people don't use it it's their choice but it's still very effective
    Thread

So I'm like well it would have been better if we knew about this before we bought it and he never replied back. I'm pretty sure if everyone knew that the Minigun was going to be a defensive gun it wouldn't have had much purchases and I would have bought Metalstorm over it. I'm going to make a thread about this soon where their should be some kind of detail to point to whether a gun is offensive or defensive so that way people who want a offensive gun will not pick the Minigun instead a bar because they'll probably be a bit sad of their choice.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Minigun isn't OP at all. Close range maneuvering and bam minigun is dead.
    Have a question? PM me!

My Favorite Dragon:

Click them and give them views!!

When the mini gun was first released the stats r damage 4 in perfect stacks , no slowdown , no recoil

And they buffed it to damage 5 stacks when perfect with recoil , no slowdown (which was ridiculously op ) they did this to make players buy packs since it's all about business

And bam they nurfed it to Damage 4 when perfect "no stacking ",slows u down when shooting and no recoil ( which made mini gun a piece af crap )

R.I.P packers XD

Nice font use =)
    Anyways, I agree, GA's do need to make up their mind before releasing the gun
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

This is not a comparison..this is a rant

Make minigun cheap d:< it sucked like fk!!!!!!!!!