Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Minigun & Flamethrower Comparison

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac aka joker View Post
    It takes over 10 seconds to kill someone and its a little annoying and this includes all other big nerf.
    boohoo.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Really I do not know why but nerf flamethrower all you want its still gonna be total power, not many agree but when they make a gun figure out what the stats are stop changing them its so annoying like it might not be a change to the people that don't have mini gun. As a owner myself I feel regret everytime I see it because if it isn't perfect then then its not better than any other gun that is over 20k, yes it takes 100 bullets to kill someone people are already gone before I can even get to them, unless there afk or have 1 hp i get no kills with mini gun. It takes over 10 seconds to kill someone and its a little annoying and this includes all other big nerf.
    A bad workman always blames his tools.
    flamethrower isn't at total power ever since the nerf,the hitbox and spread nerf really hurt it a lot.

You know,you have to put yourself in the shoes of a Gun Admin.
    Testing it all out by yourself,The result isn't going to be accurate or desirable.
    You will only realize the value of your gun
    when you see other players use it.

Beta test > Review > Balance.

Also the nerf for the minigun only affected the freeze and the mobility of the player.
    So if you're looking for a gun that helps you chase after someone low,instead of spamming on the spot,try something called the BAR/

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    A bad workman always blames his tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    That thing was way too OP before the nerf haha.
    Exactly, its balanced now cuz the reload is like 1 second and the clip is 30

- - - Updated - - -

Really I do not know why but nerf flamethrower all you want its still gonna be total power, not many agree but when they make a gun figure out what the stats are stop changing them its so annoying like it might not be a change to the people that don't have mini gun. As a owner myself I feel regret everytime I see it because if it isn't perfect then then its not better than any other gun that is over 20k, yes it takes 100 bullets to kill someone people are already gone before I can even get to them, unless there afk or have 1 hp i get no kills with mini gun. It takes over 10 seconds to kill someone and its a little annoying and this includes all other big nerf.
    Your minigun probably rusty lol....

I think the game need "Gun Testers" when a new gun is made before release. These Gun Tester will test the gun out in a special room with different options where Gun Admins can see error and faults before the gun is released. Like BiTzSam said, "Every changes he made is a compromise."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinos View Post
    I think the game need "Gun Testers" when a new gun is made before release. These Gun Tester will test the gun out in a special room with different options where Gun Admins can see error and faults before the gun is released. Like BiTzSam said, "Every changes he made is a compromise."
    That's was what I wanted as well but I don't think it will work out well considering the admins need to pass you the beta-gun in order to test it out then give their best opinions.
    But they did test the guns before releasing it, it's just their standard for what kind of stats the gun should have.
    Last edited by Star*; 11-20-2014 at 01:32 PM.

Starter Gun > Mini Gun

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    This is not a comparison..this is a rant
    lol agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzy Graal View Post
    The price of a minigun is 200k & flame's 100 ec right? Before it was nerfed,it was already quite obnoxious to use it due to the recoil,but after GA removed the recoil and added slowness,in my opinion,it is rendered useless.What's the point of rebalancing a gun if it was bought for its current stats.The flamethrower is already on a different level from minigun without it being nerfed again,but why is minigun the only one nerfed while flamethrower is so op? Every player can save their ec's for a flame and boom,OP in spar and pk,while there are people who packs for guns but there are also legit earners who save every bit of their gralats working their *** off digging,car jobbing,trashing to get this gun to have it been rendered useless.The GA need to make finalized changes on the gun is before it is released to be bought by players as we can't even refund it.[/FONT]
    Why is the font so big? It hurts my eyes D: