Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Minigun & Flamethrower Comparison

we can just go back to m4s, aks, and uzis

I liked it better before

No... you got it all wrong. Mini=Flame now. Sure mini has 1 less damage and slow movement. But you forgot that minigun has more spread than flame, more clip size than flame and last but not least its for gralats which are worth less than ecs. Your saying any player can get a 100 ec? Where is your saber then?.

Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    No... you got it all wrong. Mini=Flame now. Sure mini has 1 less damage and slow movement. But you forgot that minigun has more spread than flame, more clip size than flame and last but not least its for gralats which are worth less than ecs. Your saying any player can get a 100 ec? Where is your saber then?.
    I value gralats to be worth more actually. The mini is no longer comparable to flame and is worth alot less than 200k.

Yes tapfire is useable but a standard m4 would be more sufficient. Its "supression" sam wants it to have is not there as its dps is so low it is laughable. It isn't good for use anywhere but to mess around with or hope it lands a lucky kill in pk. If someone is still dumb enough to just sit in easily dodged low damage spam.

I was all for a balance of both the flames dps "and!" The minigun. However only the mini was nerfed and greatly so it was. Before the nerf it "used" to run good tap fire around a weapon. Now the damage of each bullet makes rushing a mini and leveling them with the no hit timer in bases or spar a breeze.

My old saying is you know a weapon is too strong when everyone uses it, and that a weapon is too weak when everyone has a weapon and doesn't use it. Only when everyone has an opinion over which two in the category has cons and pros over the two will you have come closer to balance.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Only flametrower owners will disagree like simplest,sasha and NIMO!
    Saw that one coming
    Just being me.

Banned
    Who needs flamethrower now?
    #Going4Chem

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    I value gralats to be worth more actually. The mini is no longer comparable to flame and is worth alot less than 200k.

Yes tapfire is useable but a standard m4 would be more sufficient. Its "supression" sam wants it to have is not there as its dps is so low it is laughable. It isn't good for use anywhere but to mess around with or hope it lands a lucky kill in pk. If someone is still dumb enough to just sit in easily dodged low damage spam.

I was all for a balance of both the flames dps "and!" The minigun. However only the mini was nerfed and greatly so it was. Before the nerf it "used" to run good tap fire around a weapon. Now the damage of each bullet makes rushing a mini and leveling them with the no hit timer in bases or spar a breeze.

My old saying is you know a weapon is too strong when everyone uses it, and that a weapon is too weak when everyone has a weapon and doesn't use it. Only when everyone has an opinion over which two in the category has cons and pros over the two will you have come closer to balance.
    No sir. Gralats dont value more because anyone can work for a day or use his real life money for 200K gralats. But for a 100 ec? Na uh. You think its for free but trust me, I used wait desperately for events.. played events for months and weeks and racked up my ecs till a 100. And do you know what that costed me my friend? It costed me Time. And time is money, And not only that but what took me months is equal to what you get in a day

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Only flametrower owners will disagree like simplest,sasha and NIMO!
    Saw that one coming
    Yep because it costed us months to get it, Id love to see you work months for a flamethrower then celebrate if the 200K minigun is equal to it. At least we didnt pay2win to get it.
    Last edited by NiM0; 11-19-2014 at 07:56 AM.

Banned
    It takes 1 month and a few days for me to get 100ec.
    If I could point something out, NiM0, I don't see you win events a lot.
    So I guessed you're right about taking months to earn for a flamethrower through 'hardwork and time wastage'.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Everyone's opinions differ on the balance changes.
    and It is only natural for a 100 ec gun(harder to earn) to be better than a 200k gralats gun by a little.
    Flame has 30 clip,Minigun has 50 clip.
    Minigun has a higher Rof than flame.
    Flame has a 2-3 dmg burn
    But Minigun has a higher freeze than flame.

What is the problem?
    Last edited by xcloudx97; 11-19-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    It takes 1 month and a few days for me to get 100ec.
    If I could point something out, NiM0, I don't see you win events a lot.
    So I guessed you're right about taking months to earn for a flamethrower through 'hardwork and time wastage'.
    Yea and overall it does takes more time for a 100 EC than for 200K gralats

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    Everyone's opinions differ on the balance changes.
    and It is only natural for a 100 ec gun(harder to earn) to be better than a 200k gralats gun by a little.
    Flame has 25 clip,Minigun has 30 clip.
    Minigun has a higher Rof than flame.
    Flame has a 2-3 dmg burn
    But Minigun has a higher freeze than flame.

What is the problem?
    You got that wrong cloud, Flame is 30 clip and minigun is 50 clip+spread